Tour?!(Ch42)

(Next day)
Lillian's POV
I woke up on the couch laying on Jonah and Jack. I saw that they were awake on their phones

"Good morning." I Said to Jonah and Jack because Zach, Daniel, and Corbyn weren't here, they were in the kitchen.

"Good morning." They both replied.

I layed there for a few minutes and then decided to get up from the couch. I got up and ran up the stairs and into Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah's room and I walked over to one of the extra drawers in the room that I kept my extra clothes in, Incase I spend the night at their house. I picked out an outfit and quickly changed into it and then finished getting ready. I walked downstairs and all of the boys were eating but I wasn't really hungry so I just sat down and talked with the boys for a while until a certain conversation was brought up by Corbyn.

"Ok so I know that time flies and I even forgot about this too but tomorrow is the day that we leave for tour." Corbyn said while looking at all of the guys and then looking at me.

I am happy for them but I am sad because that means for 3 months I don't get to see them. I smiled to hide the fact that I wasn't happy.

"But what about Lillian?!" Asked Zach

"Wellll... LILLIAN GETS TO GO WITH US!!" Corbyn Yelled

I literally spit out the water I was drinking and started jumping up and down and the boys did too and we hugged and then we finished eating. We decided that since it's our last day before tour, we might as well enjoy it. Our plans for the day consisted of swimming, going on a hike to the hill that looks over LA, and just hanging out at the place we call home that we won't see for 3 months.

-Sorry this chapter is short