Shocked(ch5)

Lillian's POV
"WHAT HAPPENED TO JACK?!"
The boys just all looked at me and didn't say a word then looked down at the ground.

"Hello!?" They still didn't say a word.

Zach then spoke up and told me what happened. I ran over to him and hugged him even tighter. I was about to speak up when my phone rang. It was Jake. I excused myself from the boys giving Jack one last hug and then I went outside and answered the call.
_________________________
Jake: Lillian?

Me: what's up jake?

Jake: Logan and I haven't been very honest with you.

Me: what do u mean? Ur worrying me.

Jake: The Martinez's sister Rebeca is at the hospital

Me: but I already knew that Jake

Jake: I know but *he paused*

Me: but what?!

Jake: she didn't make it

Me: the twins must be in so much pain right now, I feel so bad *i said about to cry*

Jake: there is something you should know

Me: what is it

Jake: she was your sister too..

Me: what are you saying?! (At this point I was terrified)

Jake: Lillian you are adopted and your real siblings are the twins, Ivan and Emilio..
__________________________

I hung up the phone and threw it at the ground. I wasn't very smart bc I was standing in the driveway and I just threw my phone at cement. I picked it up and it was shattered and wouldn't turn on. I threw it back down and started crying. I fell to my knees and I even scraped them but I was too upset to care. After all these years they didn't bother to tell me. I can't even meet my sister because she's gone. I'm mad at Jake because he knew she was my sister and when she got injured he should've told me then that I was adopted so I could've seen her but no he didn't. I need a break from everyone and I need to be alone. I got up and just left my shattered phone on the ground, I started to run down the road but Corbyn grabbed my hand and pulled me around. I pushed him and continued running but then Jonah grabbed me and Daniel did too. I kicked and tried punching them but they had me on the ground with my arms and legs pinned.

"Jake told us what happened and we can't let you wander on your own, we are afraid you might hurt yourself or do something you'll regret." Jack said.

I stopped fighting so they let go of me and I just cried again. They all group hugged me and after about 10 minutes Jake texted Jack and told him to bring me to the Team 10 house but to not tell me. Everyone got up from the ground and Jack walked with me to his car.

"Where are we going?!" I asked.

"To get food." He replied.

I got in and he drove us to the Team 10 house. I didn't know that's where we were going.

"WHAT THE HELL JACK! YOU KNOW I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE!!" I yelled in the car.

"I know but hear me out. Jake kept the secret from you.. yes, but he is still your brother wether you aren't blood related or not. Same goes for Logan. I brought you here because Jake wants to apologize and he said he has a surprise for you." Jack said.

I calmed down and I slowly got out of the car. I made my way to the front door with Jack and knocked. When the door opened, it was...