Hacked(ch6)

Lillian's POV
It was the Martinez Twins. I broke down and group hugged them and cried. They look like they had been crying for a while today judging by their puffy red eyes. We all went inside including Jack. I walked over to Jake, I was still crying and I hugged him.

"I-I'm so s-s-sorry" I sobbed into his chest.

Jake hugged me tighter and whispered "don't be"

I let go of him and he told me "Lillian, we are going to fly out to her funeral."

"We?" I asked. Everyone in Team 10 walked down the stairs and hugged me while the other four Why Don't We Boys came in the house and we all hugged.

"Yes, we." Jake said smiling.

"We leave tomorrow at 9:00 am so have the boys drive you to Logan's so you can pack." Jake said.

I nodded and the Why Don't We Boys and I went to their car and got in. They played music on the way to cheer me up but I just didn't feel like singing or dancing. I just sat there, looking at the floor of the car and thinking about why Jake didn't tell me or why Logan didn't tell me. When we got back to the house, Logan wasn't there, he was at George's place. I took the spare key I had and unlocked the door. We all walked inside but I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around and it was Corbyn.

"Hey can we go out in the hall and talk?" He Asked.

"Sure.." I responded confused.

He then brought me out into the hall and proceeded to ask me his question.

"Lillian I have a question for you." He said nervously.

"What is it Corbyn?" I asked.

"Lillian Mae Paul would you be my girlfriend? I know it's not a good time right now and I know we barely know each other but I really like you a-" I then cut him off by smashing my lips on his.

Our lips were moving in sync and the feeling I had was indescribable but the closest thing to how I feel is a mix of butterflies and fireworks. We pulled away and looked into each others eyes.

"Yes!" I said smiling

"Really?" He Asked smiling.

"Yes really. Corbyn Matthew Besson I will love to be your girlfriend." I Said smiling.

He smiled back and we embraced each other in a hug that was pretty long. After a few minutes we pulled away.

"Let's keep this between us for now." I Said.

"Okay." Corbyn Said.

I then went to my room to pack but I locked my door so the boys couldn't come in because I needed to be alone for a few minutes. I grabbed a suitcase from my closet and put the stuff I would need inside. When I was done packing, I went out to the living room and everyone was livestreaming. I went back to my room because I didn't feel like being in any of their live streams. I looked on my desk and apparently Logan bought me a new phone. It's an iPhone 7 plus rose gold. I decided to post on my Instagram. When I got on there, I realized I had been hacked and there were some bad stuff posted. The hacker posted screenshots of my personal dms and photos of girls that weren't even me but you couldn't tell because the face wasn't showing. I looked underneath each photo. All of the comments were so mean, they said things like:

'Ewww nasty whore'
'*cough* slut *cough*'
'Kill yourself slut'
'😷🤢gross'
'Why is she such a slut'

I had enough of reading them, I put my phone down and started crying but I kept it quiet so no one could hear. I picked my phone up and changed my password on my account and deleted the photos. I told everyone that it wasn't me and I was hacked. Very few fans believed me and most of them just threw shade.

'Why r u trying to cover up the fact that you posted those, slut'
'Who would believe a slut'

And many more that I didn't dare to read. It was too late. I was losing followers too. I once had 1M and now I'm at 981k. I tried to calm down but my emotions got the best of me. I'm overwhelmed with so many emotions. First I found out my sister is gone and I'm adopted. Now I find out that my fans hate me over what some hacker did. I lost it, I went out of my room and into the bathroom in the hall. I shut the door and grabbed a razor blade from the drawer.

⚠️⚠️THIS SCENE CONTAINS CUTTING! IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT THEN SKIP OVER IT⚠️⚠️

I put the blade up to my skin and made a cut in my wrist and watched as the blood ran down my arm. I made another one and another one after that one. When I got to my last cut I made it pretty deep, I screamed in pain and I knew by now the boys had heard. I quickly locked the door and kept cutting until my arms were covered in cuts and blood. I heard banging on the door and I just fell to the ground. I blacked out but before I did, the last thing I saw was the door being busted open and all the boys running in while Corbyn rushed down by my side.

Corbyn's POV
The boys and I were live streaming when Lillian came out of her room. I was about to say "hi." but she turned back around and went back to her room. I thought I heard crying but I didn't think I did so I just continued broadcasting with the boys. A few minutes later she then ran out of her room and went to the bathroom. After 5 minutes I heard her scream and so did the other boys. We ended the broadcasts and rushed over to the door but before we got there, we heard it lock. We banged on the door and while we did, Lillian was screaming in pain. Jonah and Daniel kicked at the door until it opened. When it opened, I saw a blade on the ground and her arms covered in blood. I ran by her side but she soon passed out.

"CALL 911 NOW!!" I yelled while holding her in my arms. "It's going to be okay." I whispered to her.

The ambulance soon arrived and she was rushed to the hospital. I chose to ride in the back with her. When we got there, she was rushed to the emergency room and then the rest of the boys soon arrived at the hospital. We called Logan, Jake, and the Martinez twins and soon enough they arrived, along with the rest of Team 10. We waited for an hour before we heard any news.

A doctor came out and asked "Are you guys here for Lillian Paul?" She asked.

We all nodded and she told us the news.
-
-
-
Sorry for the cliffhanger😂 I'll update another chapter later today but how do you like my book so far?