Truth or Dare(Ch10)

Lillian's POV
Everyone agreed and we sat down in a circle on the ground and began to play. I sat in between Corbyn and Jack. First person to go was Zach.

"Jonah Truth or dare?" Asked Zach

"Dare!" Jonah replied.

Zach thought for a moment before thinking of a good one.

"I dare you to go down to the pool and jump in with all of your clothes on." Zach said.

Jonah just sat there glaring at jack while we all laughed. Jonah then got up and started to head out of the room while we followed. We got out our phones to record. When we got there Jonah stood by the pool and we counted down from three then he jumped in. He came out soaked. He took off his wet shirt which revealed his abs. I looked away so he didn't catch me staring. I then handed him his towel and we went back to the room and continued. But Corbyn grabbed some cookies first.

"Truth or dare Corbyn." Jonah said smirking.

"Dare." Corbyn said confidently.

"I dare you to throw away your cookies." Jonah said smiling. We all just laughed.

"BUT THE COOKIES!!" He yelled. (Haha😂who remembers?)

"Too bad." Jonah said.

Corbyn then sat up sad and went and threw away his cookies and sat back down. I hugged him.

"There there lil bean." I Said patting his back.

I laughed and so did everyone else including Corbyn.

"Truth or dare Daniel?" Corbyn asked.

"How many instruments can u play?" He asked confused.

"Too many." Daniel laughed.

"Truth or dare Jonah." Daniel asked.

"Dare!" He said.

"I dare you to go to the front desk and ask for a condom." He said laughing.
(It was funny writing this considering Daniel can't even say condom without stuttering😂)

Everyone laughed, including myself. Jonah walked down stairs and then came back to the room. When he opened the door, he held a condom in his hand. He walked over and handed it to Corbyn and whispered something in his ear. Whatever he said, it made Corbyn turn red. Everyone laughed. It was finally my turn.

"Truth or dare Lillian?" Jonah asked.

"Dare." I nervously said.

"I dare you to sit on Corbyn's lap for the rest of the game." He said smirking.

All of the boys were smirking except Jack. I got up and went and sat on Corbyn's lap.

"Truth or dare Jack!" I said.

"Truth." He said.

"Have you ever drank alcohol?" I asked.

"Yea.. I didn't mean to though, I thought it was soda!" He protested.

"Ok I'm not judging!" I said throwing my hands up.

The game continued on and after a while it was late and time to go to sleep. We all said goodnight and went to bed. Jack and Daniel shared a bed, Zach and Jonah shared one, and Corbyn and I shared one. After about 30 minutes, everyone was asleep and I couldnt sleep. I got up and decided to take a warm relaxing shower. I went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I washed my body and then turned off the shower when I was finished. I got out and dried off my body then got dressed. When I opened the door, Jack was on his bed, awake, on his phone.

"Hey." I whispered to him smiling.

"Oh hey!" He said whispering with a smile.

"Why are you still up?" I asked.

"I just woke up and can't fall back asleep. Why are you?" He asked.

"Can't sleep so I decided to take a shower." I said.

As I talked to him I couldn't help but remember how heartbroken jack gets when I'm around Corbyn. I just feel bad. I think I like Jack too though. His curly hair, his beautiful eyes, his cute laugh, funny personality and his smile. God his smile. No Lillian! You can't think like this! You're with Corbyn! I soon was interrupted from my thoughts when jack snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Earth to Lillian!" He whispered.

"Huh, oh yea um what were you saying?" I asked.

He just chuckled "never mind." He said.

"Hey can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yea sure." He replied.

We walked out to the hall and I started to talk to him.

"So I realized how heartbroken you get when I'm around Corbyn." I explained

He just looked down at the ground.

"I need to tell you something." I say.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I umm, I think I like you. BUT I like Corbyn and I'm dating him so I don't know what to do, I ca-" I was cut off when Jack smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back and we made out for 1 minute and then pulled back. The feeling that I had was indescribable.

"What did we just do?!" I asked.
"This stays between us and no one knows!" I exclaimed.

"Ok." He said smiling.

We walked back in the room and he layed back down while I layed down in bed next to Corbyn. I felt bad that I kissed Jack but I like them both. I know I'm dating Corbyn but I like Jack too. Ughhh. I began to doze off and then I fell asleep.
-
-
-
-
#DRAMAAA 😂
How do u like the story so far