Bad mistake(Ch8)

Lillian's POV
We went out onto the balcony and I began to speak but then Corbyn looked like he was gonna tear up so I stopped. I embraced him in my arms and hugged him tight. He pulled away and walked back inside. I'm so confused. I followed him and he walked into the living room and sat on the couch. By this time, all the boys were asleep in the guest room and Logan's room. I sat by him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What happened?!" I Asked.

"I did something bad." He replied.

"What did you do?!" I asked worried.

"Lillian?" He asked

"Yea?" I replied

"I can't tell you." He said looking sad.

I was a bit worried so I just got up from the couch and walked over to my bedroom and walked inside. I shut the door and think to myself for a few minutes. "What could he have done that's so bad?" I thought. I should just go to bed to get my mind off of it, I mean it couldnt be that bad. It's not like he killed someone so I shouldn't be afraid of him. I walked out of my bedroom and I found Corbyn just lying on the couch looking up at the ceiling. I lay down next to him and cuddled with him until I began to fall asleep. Corbyn wrapped his arms around me and soon after, he fell asleep too.