Sad Day (Ch4)

He was saying that his sister got hit by a car and she might not make it.

"Does Jake know?!" I questioned.

He just shook his head.

"I just found out, my mom called me." He said Sobbing.

"Does Ivan know?" I Asked.

He shook his head and cried harder with his face rested in his hands.

"Well you need to go tell him and I'm going to tell Jake. You are going to get a flight to Spain to see your sister!" I Said.

I ran out to the back where Jake was and told him about what happened. He got out his phone and bought a couple tickets for the twins online. I went back inside and Ivan wasn't where he was so he's probably upstairs telling his brother what happened. The thought made me sad knowing that their sister might die.

After about 15 minutes the twins came downstairs with red puffy eyes. It hurt me to see them like this. The twins and I have always been close. I ran up to them and hugged them and a tear slipped from my eyes. It hurt me to see them in pain. Just then Jake walked back into the house. He walked over to the twins and I and we group hugged.

"Ok we should get going so you two don't miss your flight." Said Jake.

The twins nodded and followed jake to the garage. They got inside of his Tesla and then left. I probably should get going too. I walked around the house and told everyone goodbye and then I pulled out my phone from my pocket. I called an Uber and it says it should arrive in a few minutes. I walked outside of the Team 10 house and waited for the Uber. While I waited some fans wanted photos so I took a few with them. Just then the Uber arrived. I got inside and gave the Uber driver the Why Don't We Boys' address. He began driving.

It took 15 minutes to get to the boys' house but once we got their I payed the Uber driver and got out of the car. I walked up to their front door and opened it. I walked inside but I stopped when I realized all of them circled around Jack while Jack was crying..

40 minutes earlier
Corbyn's POV
I walked inside of our house to be greeted by Jonah.

"So why didn't you come back last night?" Asked Jonah.

"Lillian asked me to stay with her." I Said.

"So you just slept with her?" Jonah asked.

"Not like that! We just slept and layed together that's it! Nothing romantic! Why all the questions?" I Said.

"I just don't want you to get hurt like you did with Christina." Jonah said.

"Well thanks for the concern but I'm fine, nothing happened." I Said.

He nodded and left to go into the living room.

Christina cheated on me when we were together and it really hurt me. I went over to her house one day to drop off her makeup bag that she left at my house and I heard moans. I walked up to her bedroom and I opened her door and saw her topless with another guy in her bed. Jonah just doesn't want me to get hurt again and I really appreciate that but I also need to be able to move on and besides I don't know how I feel about Lillian exactly yet. I walked into the living room and I see Daniel, Zach, and Jonah hugging Jack while he just cried. I ran over to him and hugged him as well.

"What happened bro?!" I Asked.

He wiped his tears and struggled to get the words out but once he did I was shocked..

"M-my Mom she h-has." He started to say but started crying.

He then finished his sentence.

"Cancer.." He Said as he looked down and cried.