Funeral(Ch9)

Lillian's POV
I woke up to whispering and camera flashes. I knew it was the boys. I grabbed the pillow next to me and threw it at them. It hit Zach.

"What was that for?" He whined.

"For disturbing my sleep." I replied.

"Well you need to get up, we have to head to the airport for the uhh.. the funeral." He said kinda sad.

All the boys felt bad for me. I decided to change the topic.

"So can I see the photos?" I said smiling.

The boys handed me their phones and I looked at the photos, they were so cute! Just then, Corbyn woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, looked at the boys, then back at me.

"What's going on?" Corbyn whined.

"We have to get up to go to the airport." I replied.

He got up and went to get ready while I just went to the kitchen and grabbed some water. I sat down and all of the boys except Corbyn came and sat by me. Corbyn was still getting ready.

"So you and Corbyn?" Zach said nudging my arm.

"What about him?" I reply.

"Oh come on! We know something is going on." Jonah said.

"Ok fine wearedatingnow!" I said really fast.

"What did u say?" They all say in unison

"I said that umm.. me and Corbyn are.. umm.. dating and have been since the night I came back from the hospital" I said hesitantly.

All of the boys started cheering and saying how we would be a cute couple. All except Jack. Jack looked hurt. He looked like I had just ripped his heart out of his chest. I felt bad. I just shook it off and then Corbyn came downstairs.

"We ready to go?" Corbyn asked.

"Yup!" We all replied.

We piled into the van and Jonah was driving. We drove to the airport. The drive didn't last very long. When we got there we got out and grabbed our bags.

(Skip to plane ride, time skip sponsored by Jack's smile that he hates, but it's literally the cutest thing ever)

We all got on the plane. I sat by the window, Corbyn next to me, then Jack, Daniel, Zach, and Jonah. Logan almost missed the flight but made it, along with Team 10, Jake, and Ayla. They all found their seats and sat down. The plane ride was long but when we got to Spain, we went to a hotel so we could get changed. I got changed into a black strapless dress

we all finished getting ready and then headed to the funeral

we all finished getting ready and then headed to the funeral. When we arrived I saw my brothers, Emilio and Ivan. I ran up to them and cried in their arms, they started to cry to. We stayed hugging for about 5 minutes and then it was time to say goodbye to my sister Rebeca that I never was able to officially meet while she was alive. Everyone had said their goodbyes. It was my turn. Corbyn walked up with me and I wrapped my arms around his side. I wiped away my tears and began speaking.

"Hey Rebeca, it's Lillian... your sister. I just wanted to say I wish I could've known you while you were still alive and may you Rest In Peace." I said while in tears.

As I was walking over to sit back down, I noticed a table with her picture and she looked familiar. That's when it hit me. She was that random girl I saw in the food court that day with the boys. But she wasn't just any girl, she was my sister.

(Flashback)
We all sat down and ate our food then I noticed some girl staring at me and it was getting weird. I decided to get up and talk to her. I walked over to where she was sitting and sat by her.

"Hey, I couldn't help but notice that you were staring." I said.

"Oh it's nothing... I just I um, I thought you were someone I knew."

"Sorry but you really don't look familiar." I Said.

"It's all good, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding." The girl said.

"It's alright." I Said and then turned around and walked back over to our table.
(End of flashback)

I sat down in a chair and all the Why Don't We boys came over to me including Ivan and Emilio and group hugged me. I started crying and Corbyn wiped away my tears. Time went by and soon enough the funeral was over and it was time to go. Tomorrow we head back to LA but for tonight we all stayed in a hotel room. The room arrangements were, me and the Why Don't We boys in a room. Half of Team 10 in one room. The other half of Team 10 in another while Ayla, and Logan joined them. It was late so I went into the bathroom to change, I changed into a black Calvin Klein sports bra and some gray booty shorts. It's not like I care that I'm in a room with guys because it's no different then just wearing it to workout except I'm wearing it to bed.

 It's not like I care that I'm in a room with guys because it's no different then just wearing it to workout except I'm wearing it to bed

I walked out of the bathroom and all the boys stared at me.

"Hey! Eyes off my girl!" Corbyn said.

I giggled and they all looked away. I went and sat on the edge of the bed next to Corbyn and went on my phone. I opened it to my snapchat and did my streaks then put my phone down.

"I'm bored." I said

"Well what do you want to do?" Corbyn asked.

"We could play truth or dare?" Zach suggests.

"Ok I'm down." I said

Everyone agreed and we sat down in a circle on the ground and began to play.

-
-
-
-
I'll have them play truth or dare next chapter. I'm tired and I wanted to do a quick update so here you go :) I'll do another tomorrow.