Chapter 11

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Dinner was delicious, thanks!"

Cara wraps her arm around my waist and I drape mine over her shoulder, trying to convince the loads of paparazzi gathered around the restaurant as we leave. The flashes are blinding and I can hear very few of their questions.

"Was it just a fluke, what happened with you and Louis?"

"Were you guys just drunk?"

"Was it all a joke?"

"Are your girlfriends a joke?"

They are trying to get a reaction out of one of us but we continue walking until we reach the night club, pretending to be unaware of their presence. Once we reach the door, the bouncer immediately lets us in, either recognizing us or seeing the cameras following us. We walk back to the VIP section and sit down in a booth, Cara next to me and Eleanor next to Louis.

"Can we please dance?"

"How about you two go dance!"

Eleanor looks at Cara in response to Louis' comment and she nods in agreement. The two girls walk run out to the dance floor, Eleanor pulling Cara by the hand. Louis and I don't dare to move seats so that we are next to each other, but lean over the table instead. The entire meal, Louis was outlining hearts on my thigh underneath the table, working his way up my leg, making me so hot for him. I was really growing impatient by the time we reached the club.

"I really wish we could get out of here."

"Oh, me too. I'm gonna fuck you so hard when we get back, Hazz."

He whispers through gritted teeth, making me hard on the spot.

"You can't do this to me right now, Lou. I can't think straight when you talk like that."

He smirks, considering continuing but deciding against it, obviously knowing it won't help. A

scantily clad woman walks up and says something in French but when we look at her with confused looks on our faces, she translates.

"Can I get you two something to drink?"

"Oh, yes please. I'll have a sex on the beach, and Louis here will have a martini. Top shelf. Extra dirty."

I wink at Louis after my last request and the woman walks away.

"Yeah, I'll show you extra dirty. You just wait."

There he goes again. When we're in public, it's like he can't help but to give me a boner. I don't know if he finds it amusing or if he just gets really horny. Either way, it sucks. The woman returns with our drinks and Louis immediately eats the olive in his. I sip mine quickly, so that it's halfway gone when I pull away the first time. We've been drinking the whole night, but I was going to need more if I was going to dance, especially with Cara. We finish those drinks and call for another round just as the girls return.

"We want something to drink too!"

"Just order when she brings our drinks. After we get a little more wasted, we're going to come grind on you guys for a bit."

The girls giggle at my matter-of-fact tone. Louis does, too. When the server returns with our drinks, Cara and Eleanor order cocktails before she leaves again. I suck down this drink even faster than the first, really feeling drunk by now. Louis is half-way done with his martini and looks out of it as well. Perfect. Once Louis downs the rest of his drink, I pull Cara out of her seat and drag her to the crowded dance floor.

"Let's get this over with."

I know that a lot of gay guys act just like girls and would love to go dancing with their female friends. But, I'm not like that. I hate to dance, first of all, and I'm terrible at it. I also don't like grinding on Cara while Louis is right next to me, doing the same. Maybe if I could dance with him, I'd feel differently. I can't wait to get back to the hotel.