~Chapter 24~

Throughout the whole movie, Jisung and I were hugging each other while screaming our lungs out every time there was a jump scare. Jaehyun on the other hand was enjoying the scene next to him so he took out his phone and took a picture of Jisung and I hugging each other for our dear lives. Because of this, he had suggested to put in another horror movie, to which Jisung and I cut him off with a loud no. The rest simply laughed as Doyoung inserted the disk into the player.

Halfway through the movie, Chenle and Renjun had came running to the both of us screaming "Eomma" and "Appa" simultaneously as they clinged onto both Jaehyun and I. Great I have another baby to take care of now. I looked over at Jaehyun to see that he was simply hugging Renjun while reassuring him for the millionth time that the movie wasn't scary and that ghosts are real. I on the other hand, had to deal with a screaming baby and a scared dolphin. Each time a ghost appeared on screen, the both of them would scream and Chenle would jump on me literally.

By the end of the movie, the rest of the boys who weren't affected by the jump scared laughed at the four of us. Somehow, I managed to convince the rest to play a Disney movie to erase the image of the ghosts in the babies minds, including mine. In the end, we watched 'Brave', 'Tangle' and 'Moana' with every one of us singing along to every song on the movie. All of us laughed when Johnny, Taeil and Mark got up to impersonate the characters and acted out different scenes from the movie.

"But I want to explore beyond the reef. There might be more fishes there," Mark said pleadingly with a high, pitchy voice, acting as Moana.

"No one goes beyond the reef. Everyone will stay here and they will stay safe," Johnny replied, emphasising on 'no one', playing the role of Moana's father, the village chief.

While the both of them were busy acting out different scenes from Moana, Taeil was being Moana's grandmother which made us all laugh. By now, the image of the ghosts from the previous horror movies were no longer in our heads, thoughts of how Mark ripped his pants while singing 'How Far I'll Go' replacing the scary ones.

The rest had also decided to join the 'gag trio' and had started acting out different characters from different Disney movies. What was a movie marathon previously turned into a game of charades where we would have to guess the Disney character that was being acted out by one of the members. At the moment, Jeno had just had his turn and it was time for Johnny to act out his character. He stood up from the couch and took long, confident strides to the middle of the living room.

"Oh my prince. I'll just conveniently leave my shoe here so you can use this to find me and fall in love with me," he said with a nasal voice, placing down an imaginary shoe on the carpet and lifting the hem of his imaginary dress before running of with one hand on his forehead.

All at once, everyone screamed, "Cinderella!" and broke into laughing fits.

Johnny laughed along with us and made his way back to his seat on the couch next to Winwin. Realising that it was my turn, I stood up and stood in the middle of the room, thinking of a Disney character for me to impersonate. Right then, an idea popped into my mind and I proceeded to make the iconic 'smoulder' face from the movie 'Tangled'. The moment I had that face on, everyone started laughing at my attempt to make the face.

If I were to look at myself in the mirror right now, I'd laugh at my reflection too. One eyebrow raised, pouty lips, my face had started to feel numb from holding it in the same position for quiet a while. After the boys had finally shouted the answer, I relaxed my face and heaved out a breath I did not even know I was holding.

I made my way back to Jaehyun and felt thankful that none of them had taken a picture of my not so flattering attempt at making the 'smolder' face. For the next hour or so we kept taking turns acting out the different Disney characters until Ten had pointed out that it was already late and that we should go to sleep soon. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked it to check the time.

11.48pm

Woah. I didn't realise that much time had past while we were watching movies and playing charades. In the end, everyone said goodnight and Jaehyun and I, being the so called 'parents' had to tuck the younger ones in. By the time the both of us got back to our room, it was already five minutes past midnight and the both of us were exhausted.

When we entered our bedroom, we were met by the loud snores of a knocked out Johnny who was lying on his back, mouth ajar with a little of drool coming out the corner of his mouth. Giggling, I took out my phone making sure that it was on silent mode before snapping a picture of my brother. Definitely high quality material I could use to tease or embarrass him if he tries anything. I wonder how the internet would react to the picture if they found it. A smirk made its way onto my face.

My trail of thought was cut off when Jaehyun called me over to his bed. Why was he calling me over when my bed was on the other side of the room? Although I was confused, I shuffled towards his bed anyways, taking me by surprise when he pulled me down on the bed with him.

"Let's sleep together tonight," he said while pulling me close and nuzzling his face into my neck. Seeing as I was already in his warm embrace, I decided to just stay in his arms.

"So Rapunzel, what did you think of my acting just now?" he asked quietly, careful not to wake the snoring giant up while imitating the 'smolder' face. I let out a soft giggle before hitting him lightly on the arm.

"Hey, I was the one who did the Flynn impersonation. You did Rapunzel," I told him, clarifying the fact that I was the one who acted out the guy.

"It would be weird to call you Flynn or Rider wouldn't it? So I'll call you Rapunzel. It's my little nickname for you. Plus, although your hair isn't blonde, it's still long and has a few golden highlights so I guess it counts," he explained, sticking his tongue out at me. 

I smiled and shook my head and said, "Alright then Flynn, lets get to sleep. We have practice tomorrow." I got a hum in return and he pulled me closer to him, his familiar scent bringing me comfort. Suddenly, I heard soft snores coming from him. I looked up to see him sound asleep with his mouth slightly parted. I pecked the side of his lips before drifting off to sleep myself.