4

21st June

It was eight o'clock in the morning, I was currently sat at the hairdressers. Today we were all going to Glastonbury, I had my outfit all planned out along with Ella. I hadn't told anyone I was going to the hairdressers, but I decided to get it dyed, don't worry it's only temporarily. I went for a pastel purple colour and I got the hair stylist to put beach waves in my hair. Once she was finished I looked in the mirror, it looked amazing I loved it.

I headed back to the apartment to change into my outfit for the festival and collect Ella. It was going to be a nice day so I decided to wear a dress. I entered the apartment and heard a gasp, I turned to find Ella.

"Oh my god, your hair. I love it." Ella spoke as she stepped forward to touch it.

"Really? Thank you, are you ready to go? I'm just going to change first." I told Ella as I entered my room.

I got changed quickly and grabbed my bags, I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on top of my head, Ella came out in a pair of black denim shorts with flowers along the sides and mesh crop top. I slipped on my black ankle boots with a thick heel, Ella wore some black sandals with small, red diamonds. We put all of our stuff in the car and went to Jack's apartment, everyone was meeting there so we could decide what cars we would be taking. Ella had gave me some small diamonds which I stuck above my eyebrows.

Once we got out of the car, I watched as everyone's eyes widened at my hair. I smiled with a shrug, Mikey, Conor and Oli told me that it suited me and I thanked them. Joe looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"It's daring, but it looks nice." Joe said and I laughed.

"Thanks bro," I replied as I pulled my bags out of the car.

"Nice hair." Josh complimented as he stepped out of the building.

"Thank you Josh." I said, I looked towards Jack to see him looking at me.

He walked over and took the bags from my arms. I smiled at him and he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"You look stunning." Jack whispered and I blushed instantly.

"Ew barf." Joe joked as he pretended to gag.

"Oh stop Joe, sorry about him guys." Lexa apologised and I smiled at her, she was so sweet.

She wore a pair of denim shorts with an off the shoulder cropped top. Her hair was in a half up half down bun with white converse.

"It's okay Lex, I know how idiotic my brother can be." I pointed out as I lightly slapped his head.

We decided to take Jack's car and Mikey's car, Jack, me, Ella, Caspar and Conor went in Jack's car. Oli, Joe, Lexa, Mikey and Josh went in Mikey's car. The drive was nice as we all chatted and listened to some music to get into the festival mood.

"Oh god help them, Mikey had Chinese last night. I wouldn't like to be stuck in a car with him." Conor revealed and we burst out laughing.

When we finally pulled up to park I was so excited, the car park was fenced off so we began the long trail towards the entrance of the festival. Joe had gotten a text from Zoe telling him that she and Alfie would be here too, they came with Jim and Tanya.

I got Jack to snap a picture of me while I skipped along the trail towards the festival.

We paid for our wristbands and went through the gates, there were loads of different stages along with food carts, merchandise carts too

We paid for our wristbands and went through the gates, there were loads of different stages along with food carts, merchandise carts too. At first we found area to sit so we could wait for Zoe, Alfie, Jim and Tanya.

Ella asked me to snap a picture of her for her Instagram and if I do say myself I got a pretty good picture.

Ella, Lexa and I sat in trio while we talked about who we wanted to see, Ed Sheeran was on one of the stages in an hour and a half and we all agreed that we were definitely going to see him

Ella, Lexa and I sat in trio while we talked about who we wanted to see, Ed Sheeran was on one of the stages in an hour and a half and we all agreed that we were definitely going to see him. Jack came over and gave us all a drink and gave him a quick kiss as thanks.

We had stood up to dance to some music that was playing nearby, the festival was great so far. Everyone felt so free, I loved it because it didn't matter what you wore or how weird you danced. Eventually Zoe and the rest arrived and we were ready to start exploring, I held hands with Jack as we walked around.

We found the stage that Ed Sheeran was singing at and he had already started. He was currently singing 'Sing' and I asked Jack if I could get on his shoulders to get a better view. He agreed and hoisted me up on his shoulders, I sang along to the music and let my arms swing free as I danced. I saw Ella and Lexa do the same with Joe and Caspar.

"Better right?" I questioned, they both cheered and nodded their heads.

Ella had an advantage over Lexa and I because Caspar was really tall compared to Jack and Joe.

After an hour of sitting on Jack's shoulders I thought it was time to give him a break. As the slower songs came on Jack wrapped his arms around me over his shoulders. We swayed gently to 'Tenerife Sea' and I joined the thousands of other people as we turned the flash on our phones on and moved our arms in the air.

After Ed Sheeran, Joe had made us go to see the Foofighters, but I didn't mind. We stayed there for another hour before we went to see another small band that none of us had heard of.

Overall I was really enjoyed the festival so far, luckily we had another two days left before we were heading home.

Author's note:

Hey guys, sorry if you found this chapter kinda crappy. I found that I wasn't very good at writing the whole festival scene so I'm going to try and improve that for the next chapter.

Anyway hope you enjoyed, I really like finding images for all my chapters but I was wondering if you guys like when the chapter have images or when there aren't any images??

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Please vote and I will try my best to make the next chapter exciting.

See you soon xoxo