38

I opened the double doors of the villa which were staying in for our time in Greece, it was early in the morning around six o'clock. I had woken up and couldn't fall asleep again so I decided to get up. I walked out onto the balcony which had a pool below, there was a small breeze blowing throughout the air and I leaned over the balcony to take in the view.

It was beautiful, we were in an area around the coast. The houses and buildings were built in a domino arrangement as they went further down towards the beach and further inland. I gently draped the bath robe over my shoulders to keep away the cool breeze.

"What are you doing up so early?" Jack yawned and I turned around to see him stretching in only his boxers.

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep," I shrugged and looked out at the view of the ocean.

"Well thankfully, you didn't spoil my treat before I got the chance to show you." Jack spoke and I watched curiously as he went into the bathroom and came back with a table with and assortment of food.

"Jack, when or where did you get all of this?" I asked with wide eyes, it was the cutest thing ever.

I sat on the small white wall overlooking the pool as Jack sat down and we had breakfast. There was pancakes, strawberries, omelets, watermelon and coffee.

"Jack this is a pretty good damn start, I love you so much

"Jack this is a pretty good damn start, I love you so much." I announced and I walked over and sat on his lap gently.

"Only the best for my beautiful, gorgeous and kind wife. I love you too." Jack captured my lips in a kiss and I rested my hands along his shoulders.

"You're the best." I complimented and leaned closer to peck his lips again.

"I am pretty great," Jack grinned to himself and I rolled my eyes.

I wanted to make the most of our time here so I dug through my suitcase and put on a bikini and shorts, Jack cleared up the table before coming inside and changing into shorts and a t-shirt. I sprayed my hair with dry shampoo and rubbed it in, I wasn't really bothered taking a shower because I was eager to go explore. I slipped a crop top over my head and grabbed a small bag with money, my phone, suncream and lip balm. I put my sunglasses on my head and turned to Jack with my arms outstretched.

"Tada!" I cheered while gesturing to myself.

"One minor detail, it's only half seven in the morning. Where are we going to go?" Jack asked as he tugged at the short sleeves of his t-shirt.

"Wherever the wind takes us or maybe we'll start at the beach and sit there for awhile to pass some time. The water looks so blue." I gushed, I was really hyper and excited to do things.