7

Joe nodded at Jack's sleeping frame as he snored

Joe nodded at Jack's sleeping frame as he snored. We decided to wake him up since it looked like there was no sign of him waking soon.

"Wait a second I have an idea." I spoke with a grin, I told Joe to wait there and I crept down the hallway.

I knocked gently on Conor's door, I waited a few seconds for his answer before I entered his room. Conor was sat at his desk on his laptop, he turned in his chair and smiled at me.

"I knew it was you, Josh or Jack would never knock. What's up?" Conor asked.

"Do you still have that blow horn thing? Mind if I use it?" I questioned as Conor tossed it to me from his wardrobe.

I thanked him and went back to Jack's room where Joe stood, he had the silly string in his hand and Josh held the camera for us. We counted down from three and I pressed the horn and it blared loudly throughout the room, Jack jumped and shouted while Joe sprayed him with silly string.

"Oh my god! What the hell?" Jack shouted as he swatted Joe away, Joe had destroyed his bed sheets.

Conor came into the room and burst out laughing, Jack was still a bit dazed and he had gotten out of bed in only his boxers, but Josh had turned off the camera. He was covered in silly string and holding his head, I had stopped with the horn at this point and Joe had sprayed most of the silly over Jack and his bed. Jack looked really mad, but I couldn't stop laughing at him.

"You guys are horrible, I hate you all." Jack grumbled as he walked into the bathroom.

"Whatever, let's go watch tv Joe." Josh said as he left the room followed by Joe.

I walked into the bathroom after Jack, he was looking in the mirror with tired eyes as he tried to pull the sticky string off of himself. He narrowed his eyes at me once he spotted me behind him.

"You're evil," Jack muttered as he threw some string at me.

"I'm sorry." I apologised while I tried to hold in my laughter.

"No you're not." Jack pointed out as he saw the amusement on my face.

"Aww come on don't be a baby," I teased as I draped my arms over his shoulders.

"I'm not, but I guess I won't be taking you to that place tonight...." Jack trailed off and I peered around his shoulder to see if he was being serious.

"Oh my god where are you taking me?" I asked, excitement bubbled in me as smiled at him.

"Well nowhere after that little stunt." Jack shot back and I pouted.

"No Jack, come on! I'm sorry. It wasn't even my idea!" I protested, well it was partially mine but Joe and Josh were involved too.

"I might be able to forgive you, but actually after all I'm not so sure." Jack fired back and I groaned.