6

I watched mischievously from behind the wall as Jack vlogged, I peered around the corner to see him speaking into his camera while walking around. I clutched the pillow in my hand as I waited for the perfect opportunity, his back was facing me and I waited until he turned around. I launched they pillow from my grasp and it hit him straight in the head, his hair had flattened and I burst out laughing.

 I launched they pillow from my grasp and it hit him straight in the head, his hair had flattened and I burst out laughing

He looked at the camera before he pointed it at me, he looked back at the camera again and nodded his head.

"You're dead," Jack shouted and I squealed as I bolted down the hallway.

I could hear his steps pounding against the ground, I raced around the couch where Josh stood watching us amusedly.

"Josh help me." I spoke and I took cover behind him.

"No can do, I'm hungry." Josh said and he walked away into the kitchen.

"Traitor!" I called after him, but he only shrugged.

Jack stood at the other side of the couch with his camera pointed at me. He said something quickly to the camera before turning it off, he placed it on the coffee table behind him. He smirked at me, there was nowhere I could run.

"You have nowhere to go." Jack teased as climbed onto the couch.

He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me onto the couch, I looked at him as he stared down at me.

"Please Jack, no! I'm sorry!" I begged as he tickled me.

I burst into a fit of laughter, I struggled beneath him but it was no use. Jack grinned down at me while tears sprang to my eyes from laughing so hard. I tried to catch my breath as he stopped, he fell down on top of me and the air was sucked out of my lungs again.

"Ugh, get off of me dork." I groaned as I tried to push him off of me, he leaned up onto his elbows with a smile.

"Hope you learned your lesson." Jack beamed, he kissed my cheek before getting up and walking off down the hallway.

"I'm going to see Joe!" I shouted after him, I waited a minute until he said okay.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my purse and keys, I drove to Joe's apartment. I took the elevator and ignored the stairs because the effort nearly made groan. I knocked on the door and few minutes later Joe answered, I followed him into the living room where that creepy doll sat on the couch. Joe sat beside it and pointed at it while I stared at it, it was freaky.

 Joe sat beside it and pointed at it while I stared at it, it was freaky