12

I groaned at sound of my phone buzzing from the nightstand, I reached across and grabbed it to see my alarm and it was 9:37am and I saw a notification on my phone from Jack

I groaned at sound of my phone buzzing from the nightstand, I reached across and grabbed it to see my alarm and it was 9:37am and I saw a notification on my phone from Jack. That was weird it was from thirty minutes ago, Jack was usually never up before I was. I threw my hair into a bun and grabbed Jack's hoodie from his clothes rack. I walked down the hallway, I check the Snapchat from Jack and it was a picture of him eating cereal on the balcony with the caption morning. Sure enough as I walked outside, Jack was sitting there looking at his phone and munching on some Cheerios.

"What are you doing up? I usually have to drag you out of bed." I joked as I took a seat beside him.

"Couldn't sleep." Jack replied simply, there was something off with but I didn't want to press further.

"I'm just going to get something to eat, I'm meeting Ella, Lexa and Zoe in an hour and I probably won't be back until later." I spoke as I stood in the threshold of the door.

"That sounds like fun, have a good time."

I frowned before stepping inside and making my way to the fridge, I grabbed a yogurt and some fruit and put them in a bowl. Conor entered the kitchen running a hand through his hair. I took a bite from the apple and strawberry yogurt, Conor shot me a small smile. His gaze drifted to the balcony to see Jack staring off into the distance.

"Is he alright?" Conor asked and I shrugged in response.

"Maybe you can try talk to him, I was just out there and he only gave half answers." I explained, Conor eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Anyway, I'm going to get dressed. I'm meeting the girls soon." I added as I finished the food and went to change.

I changed into my navy, Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt, blue ripped jeans and black vans. I brushed my hair out even though it was slightly wavy, I grabbed my keys and purse and made my way to the balcony where Conor and Jack were speaking. As I opened the door, I noticed they stopped speaking. I gave them a small smile before I leaned down to Jack.

"I'll see you later." I said as I pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Yeah I'll see you." Jack said as he hugged me.

I gave Conor a quick hug and took the elevator to go downstairs, the ground floor was empty and when I went outside the street was quiet. I got in the car with a sigh, I was really worried about Jack, I hope Conor can help figure out what's wrong. I glanced back at the building once more before I drove off to Ella and I's apartment, it felt like ages since I'd been here. Maybe I'll stay here tonight and give Jack time to sort things out, Ella and Lexa were having breakfast. I plopped down at the table in one of the seats beside the two girls, I sighed and brushed my hair out of my face.