41

I woke up the next morning with my head resting on Jack's bare chest, his light snores filled then room as I looked over to the balcony, it looked cloudy outside.

I gently traced a circular pattern on Jack's chest with my finger, I was still a bit tired from the plane but I desperately wanted a shower too. With that thought in mind, I pressed a small light kiss to Jack's chest before standing up and heading into the en suite. It felt heavenly to have the water jets running through my hair, after my shower I brushed my teeth and opened the door to the bedroom to see Jack sitting up in bed scrolling through his phone. I plopped down beside him with the towel wrapped around my body, I watched as Jack opened a snapchat from Joe with a big heart on it.

"I swear I'm going to end up killing one of you these days." I muttered as I drummed my fingers along Jack's arm.

"We both know it'd be Joe you'd kill." Jack replied as he put his phone down.

"Depends.. we are twins, that's a special bond.." I trailed off teasingly.

"Fine then I'll just fly back to London before you can kill me." Jack moved to get up, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"Can we just cuddle for a bit?" I asked while I jutted out my bottom lip.

"Nice choice with the puppy dog eyes." Jack replied as he laid back down and wrapped his arms around me.

I sighed contently and turned my head to look at him, he had slight stubble above his lip and along his jawline. His hair was messy and sticking up in all directions, I gently ran finger along his skull tattoo on his arm. An idea came to my mind as I stared at it in wonder.

"We should get matching tattoos." I stated and Jack looked down at me with wide eyes.

"You want to get a tattoo, but you're my little teddy bear. I don't want to see you in pain." I rolled my eyes at his words and his chest rumbled as he chuckled.

"I'm being serious, I think I can handle it. It's not like I'm going to get a massive one on my back." I reasoned and Jack stared back down at me.

"Of course I will get a matching tattoo with you, I was just messing around. Are you sure about this?" I leaned up on my elbows and leaned in to kiss his lips.

It was a soft, sweet short kiss but it got across everything I wanted it to. Jack googled some tattoo parlours around Paris trying to find one that was nearby and trustworthy. I had an idea in my head of what we could get, but of course I was going to run it by Jack first. I stood up and put on a pair of ripped jeans, white converse, a grey tank top with thin straps and a black denim jacket.

I went into the bathroom and dried my hair and brushed it, I straightened it and tied it in a high ponytail. I was going to put on makeup but decided against it since I wasn't really bothered. When I came out of the bathroom Jack was stood waiting in his grey t-shirt, jeans and a black denim jacket.

"Did we just match each other's outfits by accident?" Jack asked as he looked between the two of us.

I shrugged and took his hand leading him downstairs with me, we sat at the kitchen table and ate some of the croissants along with the pain au chocolat. I waited until Jack finished eating and we both cleaned up, Jack had called an Uber to come for us and it was waiting downstairs. We took the elevator down to the ground floor and greeted the woman who stood behind the reception desk with a wave. I followed Jack out to the car and he opened the door allowing me to sit in first, he told the French man the address of the tattoo parlour before he began driving.

"I have an idea for the tattoos," I spoke as Jack played with my hand in his lap.

"Shoot." Jack replied with a grin.

"I was thinking one of us could get a small x and the other an o on the inside of our wrist." I said trailing my finger over his wrist.

"I like it, it's simple but nice." Jack responded and I was grinning from ear to ear.

I was really excited about getting the tattoo that I never even thought about the pain of it, it couldn't be that bad since it was only a small tattoo right? Jack squeezed my hand probably knowing that I was only thinking about the pain right now.

"It won't be that bad, I promise." I nodded at his words and plugged my earphones in sharing them with Jack.

We arrived at the parlour twenty minutes later and I was tapping my leg anxiously, Jack paid the Uber and helped me out of the car. We went inside the tiny building which had French writing on top of it, a receptionist greeted us and told us to wait a few minutes and tattooist would be around shortly. A woman appeared from a room across from the reception desk, her hair was tied into a big bun with a bandana wrapped around her head. She pulled off the black gloves on her hand and sat down across from us. We explained what tattoos we wanted and a little bit about why we wanted them, she grinned and thankfully her English was quite good. We followed her through to the room where there was a black chair almost like at the dentist, I opted to go first since I knew Jack would breeze through it.

"Are you ready?" The woman questioned and I nodded my head.

Jack held my other hand lightly knowing I probably wouldn't need much of his support, as the needle hit my skin along with the ink there was a slight stinging sensation and it was over after about two minutes. I widened and looked down at my wrist, I expected it to be a lot worse but I knew it would've been more painful if I had a larger tattoo. Jack sat away joking and laughing while getting his tattoo, I was amazed at his carefree nature. Once we done, I took a picture putting it on my Instagram story with a heart emoji and tagged Jack. I really liked them, I found them adorable.

"Now we'll always have a link to be together

"Now we'll always have a link to be together." Jack said and kissed my cheek as we walked outside.

The street buzzed with traffic and my phone kept sounding from my pocket probably because of my Instagram story. I looped my arms carefully around Jack's neck which caused him to rest his on my waist. Jack leaned into me and kissed me, I smiled into the kiss and couldn't stop once we pulled apart.

"Where to next?" Jack asked twirling me around.

Author's Note;
Sorry for the crappy update, but I wanted to get a chapter up because it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm excited af! I know it's short again I apologise.

I decided it would be cute if they got tattoos so I hope you guys thought so too, anyway vote and comment! Bye x

Not edited.