33

I woke up and stretched my arms slightly, I frowned at the empty, crumpled sheets beside me. I pulled the covers closer to myself to cover my body, I grabbed my phone from the desk to see it was nearly half eleven, but where the hell was Jack. The door was pushed open and Jack stood in his boxers with a tray in his hand and a grin on his face.

"Morning Mrs. Maynard," Jack greeted as he put the tray down on the bedside table.

Jack sat at the edge of the bed and I smiled up at him, his hair was all messy and his face held one of his stupid smirks. I trailed my fingers up his arm lightly until Jack got the hint and leaned down towards me, he placed a kiss on my cheek and then kissed my nose which caused me to scrunch it while Jack laughed.

"You look so cute when you scrunch your nose like that." Jack pointed out as we remained looking at each other.

"Stop it!" I whined playfully as I hid my face with the covers.

Jack climbed over me and pulled the covers away from me, the cool air nipped at my bare body. Jack smirked before leaning down and planting his lips on my neck while I bit my lip to keep quiet, I felt him smirk as his tongue poked out at times to wet my neck. One hand rested beside my head while the other remained on my waist, I let out a small sigh as he kissed just below my ear. I reached up to the back of his neck and pulled his face towards mine, I pressed my lips to his and Jack moved closer to me. His tongue ran over my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, his tongue met my own and I moaned slightly. Jack's hand cupped my cheeks as he deepened the kiss further, it was getting heated but I was too distracted to do anything about it. Jack trailed his lips along my jaw and down my neck until he reached my breast, I moaned as he peppered kiss between the valley of my breasts before looking up at me. I pulled his shoulders slightly urging him to come back up to me, our lips met again and I flipped us over so I was straddling Jack, I leaned down and kissed his lips roughly before moving to his neck which made Jack release a groan. I kissed his chest lightly while Jack's hand reached down and rested his hands on my bum, I looked up at him and he sent me a wink. Jack turned us over again so he was hovering over me, I tugged his boxers down and he gave me one more kiss before looking down at me.

"You ready?" I nodded at Jack's question and he entered me causing me to moan.

Jack started picking up his pace which made moan further, a few grunts emitted from Jack's lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Jack." I whimpered and ran my fingers through his hair.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes, Jack had started kissing my neck again. Once we were done, I went into the bathroom and had a shower while Jack cleaned up all the rose petals and the bedroom. I threw on a robe once I came out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my head, the tray was still on the bedside table which had my usual breakfast of yogurt and fruit with a glass of orange juice. I picked up the tray and walked into the kitchen, Jack stood in his boxers and looked up at me while I put the tray on the counter.

"You didn't have to make me breakfast." I stated as I took a sip of the orange juice.

"How could I not? The most beautiful girl in the world is finally  my wife." Jack shot back as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Thank you, you are the best husband ever." I complimented while I pinched his cheek.

"I'm going to shower, Joe texted about some party tonight at his place.." Jack off as he walked away from me.

"Oh, I'll ask Ella about it." I called after him as he disappeared through the door.

I texted Ella about the so called 'party' which was supposedly happening at Joe's later while I ate my breakfast, I scrolled through instagram lazily while I waited for her reply. My phone vibrated in my hand a few minutes later and I tapped on Ella's message.

Joe is just having a get together with everyone, it's not really a party. Are you and Jack going to be there?

I texted her back telling that we would be going and she asked if she could drop by our apartment to get some of her clothes which she had left in the spare room. Of course, I agreed as it wasn't a big deal. I had just texted her back and Jack walked into the living room with just a pair of grey sweatpants on, the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxers peeked out over the top of his sweatpants. He sat down beside me on the sofa and turned on the tv, I finished my yogurt before cleaning the bowl and putting it back in the cupboard.

"Do you find out what that party thing was?" Jack asked from the sofa.

"Yeah, Ella said Joe is just having a get together at his place. It's not a big thing, Ella is dropping by soon to get some of her clothes too." I explained as I sat down beside him.

I rested my head on his lap while I looked up at him, he nodded and played with my hair. There was a knock at the door around an hour later and I stood up and walked to the door, Ella stood there with her arms crossed.

"You're glowing, you must have had a good night." Ella teased as she walked into the hallway.

"Maybe."

I walked into the bedroom and changed quickly, I threw on one of Jack's hoodies and a pair of leggings. I headed into the spare room where Ella was rummaging through her suitcase to find an outfit for tonight. I invited her into the living room where Jack sat with a black hoodie on him.

"Hey Ella." Jack waved towards her as she came in the door.

"Hey Jack, heard you two had an eventful night." Ella teased once again and I slapped her arm.

"Eh.. yeah." This was so awkward, oh god.

"Listen, I can't stay. I have to go for lunch with Caspar so I'll leave you two to have fun." Ella spoke as she ran out the door.

"Well that was awkward." Jack breathed once the door shut.

"Tell me about it." I grumbled as I fell back down on the sofa beside him.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, sorry for taking awhile to update but it's here so be happy. The first scene is a first time type of writing for me so don't judge me if it's horribly written.

I'm really enjoying writing this book and I don't want it to end, I have a few things planned to happen so be prepared. I don't have much more to say so please vote and comment, I love getting your feedback and if you have time check out my other books on my profile xoxo