22

"Ella!" I called as I walked in through the door followed by Jack, she appeared in the hallway with a smile.

"Hey guys, what you two doing here?" Ella asked and she gave us a hug.

"I need to talk to you about something..." I trailed off, I wasn't sure how Ella was going take the news of me moving out.

Jack's phone blared and he reached into his pocket to grab it, he rolled his eyes at the screen before looking back towards us.

"It's Mikey, so I'm guessing it's something stupid. You two go talk I'll take this." Jack urged as he went into my room.

Ella glanced at me before she walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on, she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the counter.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" Ella questioned.

"Well, the lease is up on Conor, Josh and Jack's apartment and Jack has found a new apartment and he's asked me if I wanted to move in with him, but I didn't want to make any decisions before I spoke to you." I revealed and Ella smiled slightly.

"That's great news Jess, I actually have some news too." Ella announced and I smiled at her while taking a seat at the table.

She took out two cups from the cupboard and made some tea, she sat down beside me and handed me a cup.

"Caspar is going to America for a few months and he has asked me to go with him. I know it's a pretty big-" I cut off her with a smile.

"Ella that's great news, you can't pass up this opportunity, I'm still going to miss you like crazy." I replied as I hugged her.

"I haven't told Caspar if I'll go yet, but I really want to. We're going to fly back for the wedding and it's only a few months so it'll be okay. Plus I'm going to call you like everyday." Ella ranted and I laughed.

"We're really doing it, aren't we El?" I laughed, my eyes watered and I could see that Ella's eyes were too.

"Go tell Jack that you'll move in with him!" Ella ordered and shooed me away from her as she wiped around her eyes.

"You tell Casp too!" I shot back with a laugh as I backed down the hall.

I stumbled down the hallway towards my room, I pushed open the door to see Jack sitting on the bed with his phone up to his ear. I waited patiently by the door while Jack spoke with Mikey, from what I could gather, I think Mikey was going on about his gym training. I knew that they were supposed to record a video, I think it was one of the what's in the box challenges, I knew for a fact that Mikey would be really jumpy which would be amusing. I smirked once Jack hung up the phone and went to sit beside him, I rested my hands loosely around his neck.

"Everything okay?" He questioned with furrowed eyebrows and he turned towards me.

"Ella's okay with it, in fact, she had some big news too. She's going to America with Caspar for a few months." I told him, his eyes widened.

"Really? What about the wedding?" Jack asked.

"They're coming back for it, I'm not sure when they're leaving, but I guess that means that I'm moving in with you." I clarified.

Jack's face broke out into a wide smile, he leaned down and kissed me softly. My eyes closed and I kissed him back, I was really excited to move in with Jack, but I knew I was going to miss Ella immensely. When I pulled back I brushed the hair away from his forehead gave him a small peck. I got up and grabbed his hand pulling him along with me back to the kitchen to see Ella on the phone. She gave us a thumbs up which I assumed meant that she told Caspar, I pointed towards the door with a small wave, she waved back mouthing something along the lines of see you soon.