☀︎ 16 ☀︎

[ sorry for such a late update, i'm behind on being ahead (if that makes any sense) right now so i apologise ]

Luke Hemmings

Ashton and I had been dating for 4 months now and it was honestly going amazing. Him and I were extremely happy together.

When Ashton and I had to go back to work though we had to higher a baby sitter which i was not to fond of. She was a great person but I want Ethan to grow up with his dad's not some random stranger.

I tried to talk to my boss about working from home but he wouldn't let me. Which was honestly ridiculous because doing my job at home would be the same as in the office.

"Ash, can we talk like seriously?" I asked biting on my fingernail a little.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" He asked, "Everything okay?"

"Everything's okay. I've just been thinking... I don't really want Ethan growing up with some random stranger, I want to actually be there for him... What if i quit my job and became a stay at
home dad? I can learn to cook and everything too."

"Lu, but your dream is to become a pilot soon. You shouldn't give that up." He pouted slightly at me.

"I probably have such a long time until becoming a pilot would come around, it's no big deal. Just we'd be living off your paycheck... and i want to make sure you're comfortable with that."

"I make a good paycheck to support us, all so I don't see why not i guess. I just don't want you giving up your dream Lu."

"You guys are my dream."

His worried expression soon turned into a flattered one and his cheeks turned red, "I hate how sweet you are." He groaned and then gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"You love it." I pulled him back towards me and kissed him again.

He straddled my lap and had his body pressed against mine. The kiss grew hot and steamy every second more that it lasted.

He pulled away from the kiss for a second seeming out of breath and i guess i didn't realise how out of breath i was either.

"Lu, i want you." He whined.

"You have me baby."

"That's not what i mean.. I mean like I want you want you."

"You're ready for that?" I asked surprised.

"If you're not, we don't have too." I saw his face drop a little, "We can wait it's fine."

"No no no, i'm ready i just want to make sure you're 110% ready."

"I'm ready, but this time let's use a condom." He laughed a little, "We don't need another little surprise yet do we?"

"Of course not yet." I laughed too.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and held onto me, "Carry me to our room."

After I did, i set him on our bed and carefully moved Ethan's pack n play out into the living room because obviously that would be weird for him to be in the room.

"I'm so ready for this," Ashton said after i got back on top of him, "I've been waiting 13 months for this to happen again."

"You've waited ever since the first time huh?" He nodded, "Well this will defiantly be better than the first time."

And... well you know what happened next.

[ ok so i apologise i can't write smuT FOR SHIT SO THATS WHY IM NOT ))-: ]