Chapter 2

Is is Kaachan or Kacchan? - -- - -I'll fix them all later. 

-------------------------------------------------

So, apparently U.A also had regular classes like: English and Math. yaaay ._.

The cafeteria also serves really good food at a very cheap price ^_^

Now we have hero training. For most people it is one of the best classes.....For you it's just means more exercise. 

What's even better is that-

"I HAVE--come through the door like a normal person." All might said with a flashy entrance.

'A normal person doesn't walk in and pose like that. Maybe Aoyama or Mineta, but they aren't normal'

"Today's Training is... BATTLE TRAINING" All might announced.

'see, I told you it was more physical activity.' you thought.

"In accordance with the 'Quirk' registry, and the special request forms you filled out before being admitted.." before All might finished. 

"COSTUMES.!!!" they all cheered.

(BTW just a reminder the pic below is your costume. If you want you can imagine something different.) 

As you walked out, you felt many eyes on you(cough cough Mineta)

As you walked out, you felt many eyes on you(cough cough Mineta). You looked around until you saw Kaachan. 

"Nice costume, it suits you." you complemented as you gestured to the grenade looking gloves(?)

"Your sword looks nice. Can you even use it?"

"Of course I can. Wanna be my test subject." you teased a little.

"Oh hell no." He quickly replied.

Once Deku came out you mentally face palmed myself and you were pretty sure that All Might did the same.

 Little did you know, a certain boy with 2 hair colours was also staring at you. 

-time skip to the first match-

"The first Hero Team is.. (Y/N) and Midoriya. The Villain Team is Bakugou and Iida."

'Welp, GG Deku.'

"So, how do you want to get the bomb?" I asked as we were trying to make a plan. 

"Let's get into the building through a window first, then we'll try to find the bomb. We'll split up if we have to." Deku said.

"sure..." you replied a little hesitantly, because from what you have seen so far, Kaachan might kill Deku with the first chance he gets.

As you were walking through the hall, everything was dead silent. Until Kaachan suddenly jumped out of nowhere and blasted a hole in the wall. Luckily you and Deku dodged it. 

'A wild Kaachan has appeared' you thought.

"I guessed it correctly. Kacchan was sure to come for me. " Deku said, "(Y/N), you should go and find the bomb."

"Ok, be careful." you said as you left. 

You quickly searched every floor until you reached the floor that Iida was on. You decided to hide and wait for an opening to take the bomb away. 

"......Though it brings shame to the Iida family name, this training will help me become a better man! I must commit!" he said to himself, "I am...the ultimate evil."

'pftttt. must. not. laugh.' you told yourself while using all of your strength to suppress your laughter.

Luckily, he didn't notice you yet. You decided to wait a little longer until you suddenly heard a giant explosion. Using this opportunity, you quickly ran over to the bomb to retrieve it. 

"Anddd the hero team wins!" All might announces. 

You ran to where the explosion came from and you found Deku unconscious and Kacchan standing there. A little while later, some transport robots came and took Deku away.

"Well. The V.I.P in this battle was (Y/N) and Iida."  All might said. 

Then Yaoyorozu put her hand up and said words that I gave up on listening. 

'Gee she probably has a bigger stick up her --- than Iida.....maybe that's what Kacchan is thinking...' you thought as you looked to your sides and saw Kacchan making a face..

"Yes.....you're correct" All might said.

"If we don't earnestly cheer each other on we'll never be top heros! Hmph" she said.

'ugh.' you were honestly annoyed by her attitude, but you can't judge a book by its' cover.....

---time skip---

The next battle was now at a different location. The hero team was Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji. They were against Ojiro and Hagakure. 

'That Todoroki guy has a weird costume.' you thought, because it looked like ice covered half of his body. 

Once he stepped into the room everything froze. 

'Damn. And I thought that Kacchan was strong. If he talked more, he would be more noticeable. ' you continued to think.

--time skip to the end of the day----

You were going to walk home with Kacchan today, but he seemed like he was in a bad mood.

wait

He's always in a bad mood, but right now, it was worse. You hid behind a tree and decided to ease drop on Deku and Kacchan's conversation. 

..... 

"I got my quirk from someone else." Deku said.

'ohhh so he did get All Might's quirk.' you thought as it started somewhat making sense. 

While you were thinking, Kacchan had already left. You wanted to go chase after him, but you did enough exercise for one day. 

'Why do I feel like someone is watching me right now?' you thought to yourself. 

Currently: rewritten.