Chapter 11

Thank you for all the reads!!!!! And for one of the next chapters I need to ship momo(yoayorozu-I think that's how it's spelt) with someone that's not Shoto!!!!
----------------------------------------------

Today everyone was at school again. As I walked in ochaco was...........different.............. I forgot to go see her because my injury kinda broke a bone in my leg and there were a lot of animes to watch. Well everyone changed, but kaachan changed the most....his hair....... kirishima and sero were laughing then suddenly kaachan's hair went back to normal, it looked like it blew up(it suits his quirk). When all might came in he said the we had to do a race. The first group was midoriya, ojiro, Iida, sero and mina. I was in the second group with momo, Shoto, kaminari and kirishima. I obviously got first.
-time skip-
We were all changing them we heard mineta say something about a peeping hole. One sentence nearly made me go and kill him.
"The person with the best body is y/n" he said .
"Jiro, please stab him." I said and left.
-----------time skip---------
Mr. Aizawa said that we will be goin to a forest lodge for summer!!!!! I was actually really happy cuz I could swim or do something less boring than sit in class or at home(when I'm not watching anime), but since this is Mr. aizawa's class we had to pass the exam. I'm pretty confident in both the written and practical exams. I rank first in the class for both so I don't really want to worry about it. I decided to start planning what I was going to do for the week when Shoto went up to momo and asked for her help. Honestly I was a little jealous. Everyone went to momo, as everyone was about to go to lunch then Ochaco, deku, kaachan and kirishima came up to me.
"Hey can you help us study and train. The practical part of the exam might be done in groups or pairs so let's train together!!!" Ochaco said. Honestly I'm just happy the cheerful ochaco is back.
"Ok!!! We shall start tomorrow!!! I'll prepare food and we can use the field behind my house!!!!"
"Yaaaaaay!!!"
---during lunch------
For lunch I was having rice, other stuff and CAKE(Cough cough ouran high school host club) we were talking about how we were going to study. I decided to help them as much as I could. While they were talking about what might be on the test I was trying my best to avoid Shoto after what happened. Then Monoma bumped in deku. Me and Monoma are actually really good friends(I'm sorry if you hate him but his costume looks like a butler!!!!)
"Oh hey y/n do you wanna eat with me?"
"Sorry, maybe nest time."
"Ok, also you wanna help me study? I know your really smart."
"Ummm sure, you can come over to my house, deku, ochaco, kaachan, kirishima are going to be there. You know where my house is cuz you've been there, and we start tomorrow!"
"Ok, thanks your the best!!" He gave me a hug and left. I look at everyone else and they just kept staring at me especially shoto. His state was really cold(a/n get it.....no......ok I'll stop....or not)
"How is he so friendly to you?!???" Deku asked.
"Well he helped me during the Sparta festival, we also met at a cosplay convention I was a maid and he was a butler I even have a pic, and we also went shopping a few times together. He's actually not that bad. We probably get along pretty well cuz our quirks are similar!"

I said while showing them the pic of me and Monoma at the cosplay convention. Shoto looked like he was about to go and kill the poor teddy beat(his name makes me think of monokuma so yaaaa~)
The bell finally rang and we went to class.

----time skip to the next day------
Today is the day that kirishima, deku, kaachan, ochaco, Monoma and me are going to study together! I've never done anything like this before cuz I was home schooled by uncle nezu(the principal). I kinda made extra food again. I guess being with uncle toshinori and uncle nezu has it's side effects. It was 10:00 and everyone arrived even Iida came!!!
"Hey guys, welcome!!"
"Hello, I'm sorry for coming here without telling you first." Iida said
"It's ok!! Cuz I nabe extra food again. And plus your really smart so it'll be easy!" I said.
'She's a goddess' everyone thought.
"Well, come on in!!"
We all went to my field cuz there was a huge table for picnics and the weather was perfect today. Everyone was able to understand everything really quickly.
"Wow, you guys learn so fast! I nearly helped!" I said while giving a smile.
"Well, you helped us a lot cuz your methods are super easy to understand!" Monoma said with a little blush.'cute!!!!'
"Awww, thanks Monoma!!!" I said while hugging him. And of course ochaco's fan girl mode is on and she started taking pics....again.....
"Ok since everyone understand all written parts let's start the combat training!!!"
"I want to be on you team y/n" , Monoma, and kaachan said at the same time.
"Umm how about we just draw lots. We'll be split into 2 groups. We'll start with a group battle to test our team work then we'll do 1 against 1 to test our strengths. Then we'll start the training after I know all your weaknesses."
"Ok!"
After drawing lots...team 1 was me, Monoma, kaachan, and  team 2 was deku, ochaco, Iida and kirishima. I was able to only use 1 quirk, but in the end my team won based on strengths and our team work was pretty good.
The next part was to test our strength. After finding out everyone's weak points we started training to improve.
-a few days later
Today was the exam I was pretty confident in all my answers. Now was the practical part.
"Ok so you'll be in pairs battling against the teachers." After calling everyone out I was the only one alone.
"Oh and y/n you'll be choosing at least 3 teachers to battle against." Mr. Aizawa said.
"Umm, ok, I choose(you...sorry I had to)..........everyone including my classmates. Also which ever one of you manages to scratch me will get a perfect score. Can we also get Monoma from class 1-B?"
"Ok, sure..."
"Well should I start with my exam or should we start with theirs."
"Let's get your over with."
"Hey!!!! Y/N!!!!!!!!"
"Monoma!!!!!!"
He ran over and hugged me.
"Wow look at our hero costumes they're even similar!" He said while smiling.
"SHIP!!!!! THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!" Ochaco and Mina screamed.
"Stop!!!!"
I screamed back.
"Well let's start this exam!" Uncle nezu said.
"Hey do you think she'll be able to defeat all if us?" I heard shoji ask. I was about to reply but kaminari said"don't underestimate her, she's super strong"

-after your exam(the teachers didn't use the weights)--------

'That only took 2 minutes!!'
Everyone was on the ground. There wasn't a single scratch on me......now I have to heal them.....
-after healing lets just skip to Shoto's battle-
After hearing Shoto say that to momo I felt like that I didn't kick him hard enough. Currently I'm in the infirmary with the nurse watching all of their exam. I felt a huge pain in my chest and I just wanted to go to sleep. I got up and went to 1-B's exam area. I went to go see Monoma. And he was doing pretty good. He looked up and saw me and I waved at him while saying 'good luck' and 'you can do it' he was blushing a little and he didn't pay attention to the fight so he kinda got knocked out.....I'll go apologize later.
-----after everyone's exam-
Shoto's pov
After finishing the exam y/n wasn't there anymore.
"Hey have you seen y/n" I asked recovery girl.
"She went to 1-B's exam area."
"Ok thanks."
And I ran over there.

Back your pov
"Here Monoma let me heal your wounds."
"Thanks y/n."
"I'm sorry for distracting you earlier."
"It's ok if you didn't I wouldnt have been able to hug you."
"When?"
Then Monoma pulled me into a hug. At the corner of my eye I saw Shoto running towards us then he left. I felt a little guilt about this, but he kinda deserved it.
Shoto's pov
When I saw y/n hugging Monoma I felt something break inside of me. I think I should go see a doctor. I hate thins feeling I want to run far far way from this. I went back to the others. And everyone was worried.
"Todoroki-San thanks for trusting me......is everything ok?"
"Every thing is ok don't worry yaoyorozu(I might have spelt it wrong)"
"I'm so happy that we passed."
She suddenly hugged me. I hesitated a little, but hugged back. Then y/n came back she looked like she was going to cry.
Your pov
I went back and saw Shoto hugging momo. I knew that I was jealous but now I felt everything around me breaking. Without realizing there were tears flowing down my face and I ran back home. I didn't even care about school.
--------------------------
1594 words!!!!! I'm so proud of my self!!!
I honestly didn't like momo.......I'm sorry to those of you who does. So I'll try to update sooner, but school starts tomorrow and I'll finally be a senpai!!!!!! Well, bye~^_^