Chapter 30

Wow....it's actually chapter 30. I'm sorry for all the short chapters. I've been dragging this book for wayyyyy too long. I need to find a way to end it soon...I have a few ideas, but I'm not spoiling it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2nd pov! still......i think.....IDK 

As you guys walked into a (type of restaurant), you realized that most of the female workers were staring with wide eyes.

'So.... they are either staring at something on my face, looking at Todoroki, or staring at a UFO that's abducting children behind me. Let's just hope it's the last option.' you thought to yourself as you looked behind yourself.

'Okay, there's no UFO kidnapping children. So, it's one of the other choices...'

 "Hey, you alright?" Todoroki asked.

"I'm fine. It's just that people are staring at something," you answered. 

"Let me guess. You thought that they were staring at a UFO that was kidnapping children," he stated. 

'Is he reading my mind? Does he have a new quirk?!?!' 

"No, I'm not reading your mind, and I don't have a new quirk." He said, "Let's just go, I'm hungry."

As you two made your way to a table, all the female employees didn't take their eyes away from you. As one of them came to take your order, all she did was stare at Todoroki. She had a lot of makeup on her face and her dress was really short...It was shorter than the one the other employees wore. 

'How does she manage to keep all that on her face?!?! What if it falls into someone's food?' you panicked while thinking about what might happen if she brought your food. 

"Hello sir, what can I get you?" she asked while leaning towards him.

'Excuse me, but do I not exist?' you questioned. 

"Excuse me, but can you leave, for now, we'll call when we are ready to order," you said with a fake sweetness in your voice. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice you here, what do you want," she said.

'I want you to leave, thot.' you cursed inside.

(BEGONE~ THOT - srry)

"Well, we aren't ready yet. So can you get your a** out of here, unless you would like me to wipe the floor with you? Oh wait, you'll just get the floor dirty with all that paint on your face," you stated while trying to smile.

(A/N: I tried...irl, I  don't say these kinds of things much so im so sorry if it's not good)

"Well...That was unexpected. But, I can do better," he stated while giving you a smirk.

'WAIT, HE NEVER SMIRKED BEFORE! ONLY BAKUGOU SMIRKS! WHAT DID HE DO?!?' You panicked internally.

"So, what are you ordering?" you asked.

"Not sure." He replied," What about you?"

"Everything on the menue," you stated.

"I'm hoping that's a joke," 

"Nope. I know the head chef here. His name is Yukihira Souma, and his food always tastes the best and he also graduated from Totsuki" you said.

(THE CROSSOVERS ARE BACKKKK)

"Well, you have a lot of friends. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was part of a mafia," he joked.

"Ahahahaha...about that." You paused," I actually have a few friends who are the head of the mafia. They're really nice people, I can take you to meet them someday."

(A/N: that's nice....you have friends....unlike me irl. lol)

"Wow, there's so much I actually don't know about you," he stated. 

"Well, you can get to know me!" you exclaimed. 

"Let's just order, I wanna get to know you more over some tea or coffee,"

---After lunch---

The two of you talked for an extremely long time. He told you about what happened after you left, and you told him about your time in a different country. You tried to make jokes, and he chuckled at your failed attempts. 

"Can you believe it!? I literally walked into a pole while looking at 2 heroes fighting each other," you complained.

"You were always really clumsy," he replied.

"It's been so much fun talking to you. Honestly, it feels like old times again." He paused, "You know, the day you left, I was going to tell you something."

"You can tell me now," you suggested.

He leaned closed to your ears and whispered...

{To be continued....}

-------------------------

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING...

I always refer to the reader as a "she"... I apologize to all my male readers T^T. I'll try my best to make it gender neutral if  I accidentally forget again please try to change "she" with "he" 

---------------------------------------------------

Anime references in this chapter(kinda):

- Shokugeki no souma/Food wars

- 91 Days

- Katekyo hitman reborn

-Bungou stray dogs

Q: Who's your favorite character in these animes? If you never watched those, I would recommend those! 

Mine: 

- Ishiki, Tsukasa Eishi, Shinomiya, Takumi, Shun(Sokugeki no souma)

- Avilio/Angelo(91 days)

- Tsuna, Hibari, Gokudera, Xanxus, Bel, -there's more I just can't name them all- (KHR)

- Daizai, Chuuya, Ranpo(BSD)

^ in BSD I like Dazai and Chuuya but I also ship them T^T. Please don't hate meeeeee

Anyways...

Until next time~

{Not edited}