Chapter 12

GOMEN!!!!! I wrote this chapter during class(cuz it was boring) so if it's confusing I'm suuuuppppeeerrrr sooorrryyyy!!!

I posted this today for a reason and some of you will understand!
-------------------------------------------

It's been a few days since that and I've been skipping school. Mr. Aizawa has been keeping me updated about most things for example our summer vacation place has been changed. And today is the trip. Today is the day for the trip...... honestly I wanted to stay home, but there is wifi there, so I went and I downloaded A LOT of manga and anime. I need a computer, 2 IPads and a phone.

-time skip to the school(the seating plan will be different from the actual one cuz in the manga most of their fave were covered so I'm just making this up!)

When we got there class 1-B was also there. Of course Monoma came to talk to me. He told me that we were going to the same place!!! Before he left I gave him some of the food I made(yes you made extras again) he went back and I met up with everyone. We were going in our assigned seats......and of course the universe hates me......I had to sit beside Shoto. While breaking down inside momo came to me.
"Hey I'm y/n, can I switch seats with you. I'm sitting beside backugou."

I felt a slight pain in my heart, but when I went to the doctors(yes, you actually went to the doctors)

"YES!...... i mean sure."
'Ha! Fight me universe!' I thought.
"Kaachan!!!!! I made food!!!!!"
"Oh, hey y/n. So your gonna be sitting beside me?"
"Yep! And deku is sitting infront of us!"
"......"
"Ok everyone, go sit in your assigned seats." Iida yelled.
-mini time skip-
During the trip I regretted picking a fight with the universe cuz Shoto and momo were sitting beside us.
-skip to the end of the ride cuz you were watching anime and reading manga the whole time-
Well I didn't even bother listening to the explanation...well that was a bad idea.....the neat thing I knew was that I was falling of the cliff. Thankfully I can react fast. I decided to do most people a favor by saving them. Well.....most of them. I left a few people on branches that could snap at any moment.....(cough cough mineta). After everyone landed safely(some crashed down and may or may not have broken a few bones) a monster appeared. I decided to change my attacks a little so instead of fire(cuz it reminded you of Shoto) you used a a sword, you would have used one of your quirks but you needed a way to relieve stress and there was a monster blocking your path. So....why not(the stress was caused by my hero academia season 2 ending-I need the next season!!!!).
"Ummmm y/n, why did you use a sword instead of a quirk." Mineta asked while shaking(it's from being sacred and from falling)
"I just needed a way to relieve stress and mineta if you try anything during this trip, I will not hesitate to burn you alive." I said with a very dark aura.
"Meep" mineta squeaked.
"Dude, what the h*ll was that?" Kirishima asked.
"Hurry up let's go!" Deku yelled.
'Well, they can be idiots sometimes.'
Turning around and took a shortcut that's took 20 minutes.
"Oh, I see your the first one to arrive." Pixie-bob said.

"Yep!"

"Ah, your here already? That was only 1 hour 30 minutes!" Mandalay said

"Heh, I actually took some time to enjoy the scenery. The sun set at that cliff is one of the best views!" I said

"Well, we are glad that you made it, and did anyone else find that short cut?" Pixie-bob said

"Nope."
I then noticed a boy standing behind Mandalay.
"Oh, hey kouta long time no see."
I said while waving.
"Hello." He said.
"So, kouta, do you wanna go scare my class?" I said with a grin (insert karma's grin, horns, and the tail)
"YESSS!!!" He said while also grinning(?)
-1 hour later-
"That was so much fun! Let's go do that again!"
"Your class is full of losers." He said
"Thank you for realizing. I have to deal with them for 3 years."
"Good luck." He said.
Ok, so if you are wondering what happened I'll explain now.
I just copied Toru's invisibility quirk, went behind deku and stated chanting something that I learned from blue exorcist. That ended up with him and ochaco holding hands cuz ochaco may or may not have also heard me chanting. I then went behind mineta and said
"I know what you did." He instantly started saying something like I'm sorry for recording everyone's cup sizes and I'll burn the book someday. Kouta went behind kirishima and used a taser, when he turned around he saw kaminari and they started attacking each other then kaminari over used his quirk and became dumb(?). Kaminari went into a bush and jumped out which kinda scared jiro.
Kaachan got annoyed and blew everything up. Luckily me and kouta survived.

-1 hour time skipeu by bts's new song DNA!(And that's the reason- gomen)-

Well everyone arrived with cuts and bruises....... the sad part is that they didn't realize that I was gone T_T. So I jumped out and screamed.
"HELLO B*TCHES! THANKS FOR NOT EVEN REALIZING I WAS GONE!"
"How did you get in front of us?" Deku asked while holding ochaco's hand. And yes I made sure to take some pictures.
"Well if you guys took some time to stop and look around you could've found a short cut. And I was here 2 hours ago."
".......we're idiots." They said face palming themselves.
"Uhhhhhh I'm hungry."
"Uhhh I wanna sleep"
"Uhhhhh that took too much energy."
Most of them started whining.... the pixie-bob started lecturing them.... then deku noticed kouta.
"Are one of you that child's mother?" He asked
"Oh kouta, no, he's my nephew, and he's gonna be staying here for a couple of weeks."
"Oh hey there I'm midoriya izuku, I'm studying to become a hero and the hero academy. Nice to meet you."
The kouta punched him where the sun doesn't shine...... poor deku.
-during dinner-
Everyone was eating a lot, except for me. But I think they should eat as much as they could because they walked for 4 hours!!! And I even scared them a little. Now everyone is going to go take a bath. I had a water proof case so I was watching/reading (insert anime/video/manga)..... and of course mineta lacks self control sometimes.....actually all the time. Luckily I asked kouta to eliminate and perverts. Well that kinda ended badly cuz he fainted, but at least deku caught him. I went to the kitchen to bake some cookies for kouta. After dropping them off for him I went to sleep.
'I wonder how Shoto is doing, I have been avoiding him for almost a week. And I saw that he tried to call me a few times.'
'Wait, (y/n) why do you care about him? Ugghhhh life is such a pain. I should sleep.....after this episode.'
-3 hour time skip-
Ok, that was one of the biggest lies I have ever told my self........then I fell asleep.

------------------
September 18 2017..... Also what do you like more a tsundere or Yandere(kinda-just wanting to protect you from things that could harm you)

Good news!!!! I'm almost done the next chapter I'll publish it soon cuz I'm doing it during class!!!