Chapter 26

Your pov:
First stop: a training ground???
'I dun wanna exercise'

"Hey, why are we here?" You asked.
"We came here before the accident. It was our training camp. This was when you started acting differently(I forgot about what happened in my own book.....that's nice). We promised to rely on each other more, but no matter how hard I try, I still think that you were hiding something."

"....um...I'm sorry?"
"Anyways let's go to where you trained." He said as he headed towards a mountain(?).

"Here. I remember you talking to bakugou about this place."
"Hmmm..."
'I saw this place before.....it was a pic on my phone'

I quickly took out my phone and compared the scenery to the pic. It was the same. That means I have been here and I can definitely trust Shoto.

"Remember anything."
"Hmmm I know this phone belongs to me and that you trust me...but nothing else...sorry."
"It's ok. Getting memories back takes time. I'll be here to help you no matter what." He said.

"Thanks." I said. "So...where are we going next?"

"I was thinking that maybe we should go to the school." He said.
"Sure."

—-magical time skip brought to you by my hero academia s3 and Tokyo ghoul being released I. April...who's excited?——

'Damn....that one big school.....'
"Let's wait a little. I called the others and asked them to meet us here." He said.
"Others?"
"You'll see.."

"HEY!!! TODOROKI!!!! WE'RE HERE!!!" A guy with spiky red hair said.
"Hey Kirishima."
'So his name is Kirishima'
"Hey (y/n) how are ya?" He said while smiling.
"Uhhh I'm fine. Thanks." I replied.

"Heh...so I guess it's tru huh...you don't remember us." He said while looking down.
"Ya...I kinda lost my memories."

"Well....before you lost your memories, you and todoroki were actually a couple." A girl with brown hair said.

"WHAT?!?!?" I screamed.
Sure he's handsome and cool and caring and everything...stop getting side tracked.
But he's out of my league....
"That's true. The two of you were always together and he became you fiancé." A blonde guy with a black streak(?) said.

"G-guys? I think that's enough. Stop teasing her." A green haired boy said.
'...it's a....cinnamon roll'

"Anyways....let's go around this school to help you get your memories." Shoto said.

—-time skip to the classroom cuz everyone was teasing you the whole time ^_^-

After the whole tour we decided to have a little competition to help me remember more....

And the person who suggested this was....

....the one and only....,

Kaa-Chan ......

We all got our costumes out. I wore mine, but I think that I might have to get a new one.....

(A/n: so for the costume i decided that I'll let you guys decide what you wanna wear, it can be on if the new ones or the old one....or one that you come up with. So every time (costume) shows, it just means description of the costume.)

We all got put into pairs I was with Shoto and we were against deku and ochaco.

'Concentrate'
I tried as hard as I can, but all that happened was that I imagined my self in a empty shot room/space.
"Hello?"
"Hey"
"Who are you?" I looked both ways and saw no one.
"I'm you form before you lost your memories. This is just some kind of reminder thing."
"?"
"Uhhh I'll just explain it. So I'm you from before the whole accident. Before it happened I would always unconsciously create this for myself just incase.....currently the fight that's going on is stopped by your quirk. Your quirks are time control and perfect copy. Because you lost your memory, you have to re-copy everyone's quirk and your time control is weak. I'm here to help, because I didn't want to hurt Shoto. After you gain conscious again, you'll get some of your memory back."

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Waaaiiiittttt. This is crazy. There's no way I could've done this. I'm not that smart(im sorry)."

"......but you did. And I'm proof. I'm technically like a backup....anyways. It's time to get back. Bye."

(A/n: REGRETS!!!!! Ughhhhh I wanna dig a hole I stay there)
———————
"She's awake!"
"Huh?" -(reader)
"What happened" I asked.
"You passed out when the fight started" ka-chan said.

"Hm....when I was unconscious, I saw another me. She was some back up memory thing....I managed to get some of my memories back."

"Yaaay congrats (y/n)-chan"

"Anyways.....it's only some....not all." I said.

'That's because some of it are still trapped somewhere'

"It's ok, we'll help you remember. Plus, most of the times you would tell kaachan what happens in your life, so I'm pretty sure he'll be able to help you more." Deku said.

"Thanks guys, I'm sorry for all the trouble I'm causing." I said while looking down.

"Don't feel bad (y/n)-chan . People can forget a lot of things easily. Plus, I've forgotten my homework every single day for 3 years!" Kaminari said.

"Ya, you also forgot how to speak and function properly. Everything's you over use your quirk you go 'duhhhhhh'" jiro said while trying not to laugh.

'Oh right....pfffftttt'
————————————————————

*still dead*
*as a spirit*
Well.....I kinda rushed everything.....

Anyways, thanks for reading! I'm gonna try my best to get the next chapter up as soon as possible, but I am going to start final exams soon T^T

Welp.
Until next time!

Ps. I'm starting a new one shot book for all characters!

-pretty much all the haikyuu characters
-most one piece characters
- and other animes like k-project, assassination classroom, Tokyo ghoul, attack on titan, free, hitman reborn....etc......