Chapter 10

Sorry for not updating, I was studying in advance for school. I'll update as fast as possible. Please don't hate me!!!!8(>_<)8

--------------------------
Yesterday you spent the whole day watching anime and reading manga. Today everyone had to go to school. I was walking to school, and as usual Shoto came to walk with me. As we were walking many people noticed us.
"Hey, aren't you the girl in class 1-A? Y/n? And your Shoto todoroki from class 1-A too. Good job at the festival by the way. Both of you make would make a great hero and a great couple." A stranger said.
"Yes thank you and we aren't a couple." I said and we continued walking. There were a lot of people congratulating us and saying that we look cute as a couple. Why does everyone think that we are a couple?!?!? We only see each other as a friend......right?

The walk to school would usually take 10 minutes but it took 30 minutes today. When we got to school Mr. Aizawa told us to choose code names he also showed us a chart of nominations by pros I was first Shoto was second and kaachan was third. Then Ms. midnight came in.
-time skip-
"Ok, the last person is...... y/n, so what's your code name?"
"Ummmm, its not as interesting as the others.....it's lady ace, because my outfit looks like something from Alice in wonderland, and ace is one of my favorite anime characters, who protected someone who was close to him by sacrificing his life. So I want to be able to put my life on the line for the ones I care about."
"That's..........one of the best code names I've heard, good job y/n!!!"
"Now all of you are going to train in a work place for 1 week. The people who have nominations will choose from their list the ines who don't will choose from a different list......oh and y/n you'll be taking a break and not training."
Everyone must be wondering why I'm not participating...well I've done this before, and I was taught everything by the principa. So for the best week I'll be at home watching anime, but I'm allowed to go watch any of them train.
-time skip to the training day-
Today I went with them just to see everyone. At the station everyone was staring at us. I brought my costume with me just in case. Today I planned to go with kaachan to restrain him just incase. I waved good bye to everyone and left with kaachan.
-time skip-
We went to best jeanist's office for training, he talked about how kaachan had to control himself more. 'Ya...if you could make kaachan control himself, then you deserve an award cuz trying to make kaachan control himself is impossible!!!' I thought. Then he told kaachan to sit down. Then best jeanist started styling his hair after he was done I took a few pics cuz it was hilarious. Kaachan looked like he was going to blow everything up!!!
-time skip to the nest day-
Today I was going with Shoto. I actually wanted to stay home but, there was nothing to do. Once we got to his dad's office his dad looked at me.
"Why are you here?"
"I'm just visiting. I got a note from the school saying I can visit anyone I want."
"And why aren't you training."
"Because I've done the internship before and I don't need to anymore."
"If your so sure then why don't you fight me, if you win you could stay if you loose don't ever go near Shoto again."
"Ok, but please don't hold back."
"Hey, dad, don't regret this later." Shoto said.
-time skip to a battle field-
Shoto was the referee. Right after he said start I ran towards Shoto and grabbed his hand. Then I stopped time.
"Hey Shoto should I teach your dad a lesson about underestimating people?"
"Yes."
He said without any any hesitation.
I went behind his dad and hit him in the back of his neck to knock him out. After I started time again his dad was unconscious for 5 minutes.
"What happened?"
"I won." I said with a smirk.
"How?!?!?"
"Secrets. So can I stay. If you want we can have a rematch."
"No thanks and you can stay. Let go we are going to host city."
And we left.
-time skip-
While patrolling the city my phone rang it was a message form deku. Shoto also saw and we both left to go find deku.
When we got there we saw Iida on the ground and deku was in trouble, he was fighting the hero killer. Shoto quickly use ice to help deku. I couldn't risk using time control, because none of the teachers are around. The hero killer threw 2 knives at Shoto but I blocked it and it stabbed me in the leg. Then he came and licked a bit of the blood and I fell down. I was down during the whole fight so I didn't help at all. Once they captured him Shoto was carrying me bridal style cuz of my leg.
-time skip cuz we know what happens-
The next day we were in a hospital and someone from the police came to tell us something I was asleep. When I woke up I was able to walk. I decided to go home and rest(meaning watch anime, read manga, and play games). I hope the others are doing well(especially kaachan).
-----------------------------------
Sorry for the horrible chapter.