Chapter 4- attack on usj -part 2

Rewritten:

------------------------------------------------

"Thirteen protect the students" Mr. Aizawa said.

"Ok"

' I want to help, but I can't use that quirk right now. ughhhh I hate this"

As he rushed towards the group of villains ,all of your classmates started to get scared. 

'Maybe I can help from afar?' you thought , but suddenly black fog surrounded you all and in your mind you knew that a certain blonde guy was to blame for this mess.

'I'm glad that I brought that sword now... and no there is no cake T.T' you thought sadly(about the cake).

While you were thinking, you noticed that the scenery changed...

'Oh, This is the collapse zone...' 

You looked around and there was no one in sight. 

'so pros: no one is around and I can use my quirk. Con: Kacchan isn't here so I can't hit him and say -whoops I thought that you were a villain-' 

In the distance, you saw a group of villains running your way. 

'Let's just get this over with. I might as well try getting the door open.' you thought as you activated your quirk and sliced all the villains. 

'Luckily I have another sword at home for cake and other stuff. Welp... guess that i'll try getting the door open too now.' 

You slowly walked through the collapsed zone. 

'Oh look, there's an explosion thingy there.... *face palm* Kacchan, the building is already bad enough, don't make it worse....waittt what was I going to do again? Oh right, hit Kacchan with a sword...' you thought happily. 

You walked up the stairs in the building and saw Kacchan and Kirishima. You walked up behind Kacchan and got your sword ready. 

'3...2...1... Die' you thought.

"OWwWw WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU IDIOT." He yelled

"Whoops sorry, I thought that you were a villain. Oh, hey Kirishima." you said. 

"That was on purpose you a---hole" 

You hit him again, "Language!" 

"You swear too" he replied.

"Not as much as you.... anyways, let's get going." you said.

-- time skip--

"Oh, look, the door is open. Someone must be going  back to school to call for help." you informed Kirishima and Kacchan. 

"Then let's go help Mr. Aizawa." Kirishima suggested.

"That's fine, as long as I get to beat that warp gate to a pulp." He said.

-- time skip--

As you all got there you saw a guy with a lot of (helping) hands about to touch tsu, you let your emotions take over. 

You stopped time and kicked the guy away. 

"Touch my friends and I'll rip your limbs off, one by one." You said as you stood infront of Deku, Tsu, and .... that guy.

"N-Nomu" the blue haired guy said.

"huh?" out of nowhere a bird like thing punched you in the stomach. You coughed out something but you couldn't see properly. 

Boom

"Fear not. I am here" 

'A-All might? He can't fight in his current condition. I need to heal myself right now.' you thought while using some of your energy to heal your wounds.