Christmas special-part 1

I just realized......... I'm an idiot.......
I'm sorry if some of you don't celebrate Christmas! But please enjoy this chapter!

I'm sorry for forgetting!

——————————————————
Slowly opening your eyes you were greeted by a blinding light.
"Ughh it's morning again." You said as you slowly got up. As you walked by your calendar, your eyes widened.

It was Christmas Eve .........
You had already bought gifts for all your friends.

"Welp, back to sleep it is."
Before you could sleep again you remembered the call from Kirishima 2 days ago.

Flash back:

You got a call from kirishima.
You: "Good morning."
Kirishima: morning? It's 1 pm in the afternoon.
You; what!?!?
Kirishima:...... anyways........ can we hold the Christmas party at your place?
You: sure. It's big enough I guess.(you still have the house...cough cough mansion)

Kirishima: Thanks!
You: your welcome, now I'm gonna go back to sleep.
Kirishima: ok, sweet dreams.
You: bye

Flash back ends.

You quickly got up and started decorating your house. You actually received a box from ochaco, Mina and toru. They didn't say what it was. All they said was that you must put them in you house.
'I might as well use them.' You thought
Once you opened the box all you saw was.....
.
.
.
.
.
Mistletoes

'Welp.'
You hanged it from the cieling(I'm at horrible with puns).
There was only 2 more hours until everyone arrives. You already had everything ready. You went up stairs you take a shower and change.

—-time skip brought to you by the my hero academia season 3 trailer ———

Ding dong
You immediately went to open your door. And the person you saw was..........

————to be continued————
So quick question: should this include characters from other animes? Is so please tell me which animes.

And I'm sorry for the short special. The next part will be longer, I promise.