Chapter 29

CAUTION: CRINGE WARNING!!!!!! GOOD LUCK

I need to have a cringe warning for the whole book. ('Д`ι) ~sigh~

Sorry for the short chapter again! I'm going to be hibernating for a few days.

(even though its summer here (っ・ω・)っ≡≡≡≡≡≡☆)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40K READSSSSS! I'll try my best to improve! Luv u all 030

------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

"wa--"

"wake,"

"WAKE THE FK UP!" someone screamed.

(Y/N) has used quick attack. It was super effective .

"Gahhhhh. *cough cough*" a strange noise came from your left side. 

'Waittt that's not the normal sound of my alarm clock...' you thought to yourself.

As you opened your eyes slightly you say a certain person with spiky blonde hair on the floor, holding his stomach and coughing. (Oof...reader-chan's fked up ._.)

'It's ok,  he hasn't noticed me yet, It's ok, It's ok, It's ok, IT'S NOT OK' you internally panicked.

"Y-you b---- I know you're faking, I'll give you a few seconds to run. I'll find you even if you use one of your quirks." He said. 

'I would if I wasn't already scared half to death...oh wait...I was always internally dead.' 

"3...2....1...DIE." Kacchan screamed and used his quirk and tried to hit you on the face.

Luckily, you rolled over and dodged it. But, you fell off your bed, and it was destroyed by Kacchan. 

"YOU OWE ME A NEW BED!!!" you complained.

"Just get ready already, we're supposed to hang out with everyone today. Or were you too drunk and you already forgot about it?" he said.

"I remember...I think....maybe..." you said, " I'll be ready in a few minutes. Just go wait for me downstairs." 

--A. Few. Hours. Later--

(person: IS NO ONE GONNA QUESTION HOW KACCHAN WAS ABLE TO GET INTO HER HOUSE?!?!?)

"I'm done~," you said as you walked down the stairs.

"Why did you take so long, I thought that you died in there," he said.

"I'm a lady I needed to choose the right outfit for today," you said as you did some kind of (weird) pose...

(is it bad that I started imagining the pose that Boa Hancock does, where she looks down on people so much that she looks up? if you don't know it, search it up >_<)

"Oh really? You're a 'lady'? I only see a tiny little girl here." he said while mocking your height.

(im srry if you're tall..T^T im only 162cm-5ft 2? ish ...idk)

"Pure evil comes in small packages," you muttered under your breath.

"What?"

"What?"

"Let's just go," he said as he dragged you out of your house.

"NUUUUU ma foooooddddd." you screamed.

"We'll stop by some coffee shop on the way there," he said as he started the engine.

"Why couldn't someone else like Shoto or Kirishima pick me up?" you said as you pouted.