Chapter 28

Joyce's POV (Dimitri's mum) :

"Done! What do you think?" The young hairdresser clapped as she turned Ray's chair around for him to face the mirror. His jaw dropped as he stared at his reflection. He looks hot. No wonder my son gets wrapped around his finger.

"It's wonderful Dara. You're really skilled for someone so young."

"Thank you Madam." She beamed widely as she packed her equipments before taking her leave.

"Are you ready Ray?" I walked over to him and place my hand on his shoulder to see tears in his eyes. Must be the pregnancy hormones.

"I'm scared Joyce. What if I screw up unknowingly or what if I fall? What if Dimitri decided not to marry me?"

"You won't fall or screw up anything Ray. I can assure you that. Also, my son will never walk away. Did you see how you have wrapped him around your fingers so easily? You can ask him to kiss your feet and he will do so without a single hint of hesitation. He's that deep in love with you Ray."

"Really, Joyce?"

"Yes my son." Tears welled up in his eyes once again when I called him my son. "Call me mum. We're soon going to be family after all." He nodded eagerly as he wrapped his arms around my waist as he's still sitting down, burying his face into my stomach. This boy is so precious.

"Thanks...mum." He tested the foreign word while giving me a warm smile. Really precious.

"Now, let's get you married to my son shall we?" I wiped away his tears gently while fixing his suit. Dimitri is going to faint at Ray's hotness. He nodded after taking a deep breath as he rubbed his baby bump affectionately.

Ray's POV:

"Ready son?" I stare at Ryan as he held out his hand for me to hold. Since I don't have my own dad to lead me down the aisle, Ryan had volunteered to be the one.

"Yeah...dad." Tears sprung up in his eyes, making him wipe them away quickly.

"Sorry. Something just flew into my eyes." I chuckled lightly before holding on to his out-stretched arm.

Standing at the doors, they opened slowly, revealing the most handsome guy in the universe. Dim's hair is styled to perfection as he's dressed in a tight fitting suit which hugs his muscular frame. He looks like a sex god. I snapped out of my daze when I heard the music start to play and saw him snapping out of his daze too.

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

"Let's go." Guiding me down the aisle, Dim's smile grew wider and wider as we got closer to him. When we finally reached end, dad passed my hands to Dim. "Take care of my son for me Ray." I nodded, knowing that that's what I'll be doing for the rest of my life.