Chapter 30

Dimitri's POV:

"Anything else you need me to help you kitten?" I asked as I sticked the blown up balloons against the wall once I've completed inflating them.

"Can you help me fry the breaded cheese sticks and the buffalo wings?" He requested as he poured the batter into the cupcake cases.

"Sure thing love." I gave him a peck on his cheek before heating up the oil.

"How long more do we have?" I looked up to the clock to see that it's 5 already.

"Around a hour." I slipped the breaded cheese sticks into the pan, hearing them sizzle as the light scent of rosemary filled the air.

"Good enough for the food to be done." He clapped in relief and set the cupcakes to bake before stirring the clam chowder and boiling the water for the pasta.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Hi mum, hi dad." We greeted in union as they walked in wide eyed at all the ballons.

"Hi boys. How's the baby?" Dad asks as he stared at kitten's bump in amusement.

"The baby's well dad." Kitten replied with a smile on his face as dad patyed his shoulder firmly.

"Good to hear that."

"Come here my babies!" Mum ran over before pulling me and kitten into her arms, placing a kiss on each of our cheeks. "When can I know my grandbaby's gender?!" She asked excitedly as she bounced eagerly on the spot.

"Soon mum. Now let's go and eat. Ray made a huge spread for us." She nodded enthusiastically before placing another kiss on Ray's cheek before bouncing off into the kitchen while dragging dad with her.

"She's...energetic." Ray commented once she's out of sight making me chuckle.

"I know. Shall we get you and our babies some food now?"

"You bet. I'm starving."

"Let's go tiger." He raised his eyebrow at my words as we entered the dining room.

"So now I'm a tiger?" I shrugged. I can't choose whether tiger or kitten suits him more.

"These look awesome Ray! Ryan can't stop salivating at them." Mum praised kitten's cooking once she saw him enter.

"What?! Me? Speak for yourself miss." Dad shot mum a dirty look making her elbow him hard in the ribs.

"Shut up or you're sleeping outside for a week." She threatened without hesitation, making him surrender to her immediately.

"She's right you know. Your dishes look so appetising, I can't wait to try them." Kitten's eyes lit up at dad's words, seemingly not catching what they said before.

"Please tuck in then dad and mum. I hope you'll like it." They grinned widely before digging in quickly and moaning with every mouth they took.

" They grinned widely before digging in quickly and moaning with every mouth they took