Chapter 3

Ace's POV

"Time up, I've got to go"

Diamond says all too soon and I groan inwardly. When she had walked up to my table and spoken to me, I had thought finally. The first time had set eyes on her was when I had changed my chemistry class from fourth hour to first, which had been almost a month ago and honestly I hadn't been able to get her out of my thought.

Jeremy and Trevor had urged me to talk to her but I couldn't. I mean, almost the entire school population thought I was the mean, bad mafia son. Geez! I just hadn't wanted to scare her off or something.

Yes I like her. Simple as that but I don't really know what to do now. She honestly like that we're friends now. Shit! Friends, yeah.

"Oh, okay", I respond. I want to make up some sort of excuse so I can spend some more time with her but she's already packed up and up on her feet.

I grab my bag and we walk out of the class and to the parking lot. She waves shortly when we arrive at the lot and part ways to meet her friend, Jessica Jensen.

I get into my car and drive to the mansion. Sienna comes to meet me after I pull up in the garage. She kisses me on both cheeks and hugs me briefly.

"How did it go with Diamond?", she asks with a worried gaze.

I shrug, " cool".

She casts a glance at me and sighs, "you should tell her you know".

It is my turn to glance at her but I say nothing as we enter our magnificent hall.

I spot Trevor and Mia in a couch with a full on make out session going on. Jeremy comes in from the kitchen with a glass of wine in hand. He nods at me and turns to face the lovebirds.

"Trevor, stop shoving your tongue down her throat or you'll choke her", Jeremy says in mock annoyance and they quickly break apart.

Mia looks up and when she sees me, she walks up to me and pecks me on the lips, "how did it go with Diamond?", she repeats Sienna's question and all eyes are on me.

Geez! What?

"She's helping me with Chemistry guys", I tell them. I know Diamond told me to keep her a secret, but I can't. Between my friends and I, there's just nothing like secrets so I told them. They'd gone all excited and told me to grab that opportunity to tell her how I felt but its not that simple.

Jeremy shakes his head and looks up at me, "five minutes lover boy, change and be down. We're going out for a stroll hm".

I nod and do as he says. In five minutes, I'm dressed in dark blue jeans and a T-shirt and runners. When I come back down, Sienna and Jeremy are in a tight lip lock and Mia is in a conversation with Trevor.

"All done", I announce and Jeremy breaks off the kiss to look at me.

"Let's get going then", Trevor announces and after and I wave the girls bye, I follow Jeremy and Trevor out into the garage. Jeremy picks Mia's silver Audi R8 and we settle in.

I ask Jeremy where we're headed since he's the one driving but he starts to sing along shape of you by Ed Sheeran so I keep mute in the back seat.

After what's like eternity, he pulls up in front of a convenience store with a huge sign post on the top with a huge 'Henry's' written on top.

"Okay, what the fuck are we doing here Jer?", I ask in annoyance. This is absurd.

They laugh and Trevor speaks, "to look around pretty boy", and they smile knowingly to each other.