Maybe Prom Night.

Based with movie people. Everyone's dead. Follows the original ending of the movie.

(Veronica)

The last thing I remember was an explosion. Did I stop JD? Or did I die?  I opened my eyes and saw whiteness everywhere. Yep. I was dead, but this looked way too pure to be hell. "Veronica!" I heard a way to familiar voice call out. It couldn't be. No. Was it? I turned around as saw a girl in yellow run my way. What was she doing here? "Veronica! Jesus what you doing here? " She laughed, a bit breathless. "Um I don't know. I don't even know where I am to be honest." I answered as I looked around, was there anyone else here? How did Heather even get here?

"Well you see, funny story. Your boyfriend. Jason Dean. He sorta blew us all up and now we're like totally dead." She explained. She seemed a little too excited to be dead, or at least be here. "Now stop talking and come on! We're gonna be late!" She smiled widely as she grabbed my hand and started dragging me off to god who knows. "Wait no. Stop. Where are we going?" I asked as I tried to get out of her grip but failed. "To the prom thingy! Come on it'll be very." She smiled widely. "And Jason will be there." She added in a sing song voice before continuing to drag me to the prom.

I felt sick when I heard his name. Was I ready to face him? I was still mad at him, I mean I had every right to be. He tricked me into killing three people and then he killed me and the rest of our school. How did we even end up in the same place. "Veronica!" A voice called out. I looked over to where it came from and my dead heart dropped. There sitting at a table with Ram Sweeney and Kurt Kelly was the one and only, mythic bitch Heather Chandler. "Hey Heather." I awkwardly as I kept an eye out for JD. If those three were here Jason was definitely here. "So you killed me. Good job." She smiled as she got out of her seat and came over to me. She then wrapped me into a massive hug and I swear to god she said a thank you.  "Heather, you're being nice. What's up?" I asked as I awkwardly hugged her back. "Killing me was the best think you could have ever done. Seriously. All of us are so grateful to be dead. It's brought us together." She gushed. I leant back and looked at her. I was confused as hell. "Once again. I ask are you okay?" I laughed as I put a palm to her forehead. " I promise I am -." She started but then stopped halfway. Her jaw dropped but then turned into a smile, I turned around to where she was looking and my jaw dropped as well.

There he was. Jason Dean. I let go of Heather and slowly walked over to him.  I was going to be sick, could dead people be sick? I don't know and don't I care. "Veronica." He said, giving a half smile. "Jason." I replied, biting down on my lip and looking at the ground. I couldn't look him in the eyes. Not yet anyways. "I guess I kinda blew it." He mumbled, I let out a tiny giggle. Blew it. "I missed that. Your giggle." He smiled as he took my hand. My first instinct was to pull my hand away but I didn't. If anything I grabbed is hand.

So there I was. Holding Jason Dean's hand in heaven. Well I think this was heaven, okay in some form of the afterlife. "So, JD." I whispered, looking at our hands. I missed holding his hand and I don't know if I hated myself for it or if I was okay with it. "I'm sorry Veronica for being a total psychotic asshole." He said, regret clearly lingered in his voice. Holy shit. Did Jason Dean just apologize? And mean it? Wow, this place really did change people. "Don't be. You've made Heather happier." I smiled gently before looking over my shoulder and saw her by a punch bowl happily chatting to Betty Finn. I then glanced over to what was actually in the bowl and instantly knew what the drink was. Draino. I turned back to JD and finally looked into his eyes. Those brown eyes with green speckles were my favorite thing on earth.

"So even in Heaven prom is lame. Good to know." He chucked as he looked around. Like 90% of the time, he was right. In heaven or not in heaven, prom sucked. "So now that we're dead and you're not  a complete asshole, what dose that make us? " I asked softly as I moved in closer to him. "Well I was hoping you'd be my girlfriend." He said softly as he wrapped his free arm around my waist. Girlfriend. I never actually heard him refer to me as that. Hell the only time he told me he loved me was when I faked my own suicide. And looking at it now, so not worth it. "I would love to be your girlfriend Jason." I smiled. I think today has been the only day that I've ever called him just Jason. It was usually JD or Jason Dean.

"I have something I wanna say, I should have said this before." He mumbled, looking at the ground. "Can't be that bad. I think the worst is behind us." I said, trying to cheer him up. I think this was the first time I've seen JD show any emotions that wasn't lust or anger. "I love you Veronica Sawyer." He said, looking up at me shyly.  I smiled at him and pressed a gently kiss on his lips. "I love you too Jason Dean. Even if you did kill me." I mumbled against his lips and giggled slightly. "You wanna ditch this shitty prom?" He chuckled before pecking my lips. "Nothing would make me happier."

A/N

That was shitty
Sorry
Hope you somewhat enjoyed it
Comment ships and whatnot
Also don't forget to check out my new book 'Revenge.'
.......
Also would you guys be alright if I did a Heathers and Dear Evan Hansen crossover one shot? Let me know!
......
Okay have a good day and or night!