Oh God. JD X Veronica

Musical people or movie people. Doesn't bother me. Ram, Kurt and Heather are like totally dead. Mentions of blood and other icky things

Bang.

That's all I could hear, Veronica stopped screaming and the boiler room was totally silent expect for the occasional cheer from the gym. Blood. That's what I could feel but the thing was, it wasn't coming from me. The next thing I knew Veronica was on the ground with blood coming out of her side. "Shit. Shit shit shit." I said as I knelt down beside her. "Fuck oh Veronica. Veronica stay with me here." I tried to stay calm, but for the first time in my life I had no idea what to do. I've never seen someone get shot and tried to save them. I took took off my trench coat and ripped a strip off the bottom of it. Hopefully I could wrap it around tight enough to slow down the bleeding or hopefully stop so I could figure out my next move. I wrapped it around her and held her close to me. She wasn't talking and her breathing was heavy. Was that a bad or a good sign? Shit. I had no idea and for the first time ever. If someone died on my hands, I would feel guilty about it.

"Veronica. Veronica. Open your eyes please." I whispered as I held her close to me. "Veronica open your eyes. Veronica don't make me cry please. Veronica don't make me cry." I whispered before kissing her forehead gently. It was too risky to take her upstairs and get her help. Someone one would see for sure and then they would go to the basement and then our, well my, whole plan would be ruined. But, I couldn't let her die. No she's my everything and she couldn't leave me not yet. I picked her up and held her close to my chest.
I basically sprinted up the stairs and tried my best not to get seen. Luckily everyone was so excited and focused on the shitty pep rally. I manged to sneak out without anyone noticing us. But there was a new problem. I couldn't take her to the hospital, they'll get suspicious and ask me what happened and ask why I look like I've gotten beaten up and my lying skills are good but I cannot think about them on the spot. Those three 'suicides' we did were all planned for at least 9 hours. I got her car keys out of her blazer pocket and headed towards her crappy Volvo that her dad have her for her 16th birthday. I laid her down in the back seat and got into the drivers seat. "Veronica I'm scared just please hang in there." I told her as I started up the car. I couldn't lose her. I was perfectly fine with her hating me and never waiting to speak to me or hear anything about me for the rest of her but I couldn't let her die. She didn't deserve it.

I drove to the hospital, a million ideas traveling through my head. That's when I decided on my plan. I got to the entrance of the hospital and pulled over, making sure no one was there. I got her out of the car and placed her by the entrance sign. Someone had to see her, take her in and then I would wait in the car park till her parents arrived, swoop in before anyone else, make sure she doesn't snitch and say that she killed all of them and that I was going to blow up the school and then slip back out. It was simple. I got back into the car and drove into the parking lot. I found a good spot so I could see everything that was going on.

After two minutes of parking I saw a man pick her up and rush her into the hospital and twenty minutes later her mom and dad came rushing in the hospital, her mother was clearly in hysterics. I got out of the car headed straight for the bathroom, trying hard not to be seen. I quickly wiped all the dirt and blood off off of my face and neatened up my hair. Once I was presentable I went up to the emergency section waiting room.

As I walked in I kept my head down low and I could hear the sobs of Veronica's mother. There was no doctor there so I'm guessing she wasn't dead, I was praying she wasn't dead. I waited by the hallway to look for on coming doctors.

About two hours later Mrs Sawyer's sobs had turned into the occasional sniffle and I finally saw a doctor who was mumbling about a Veronica Sawyer. "Excuse me Miss? " I said as I walked towards the doctor. "I'm sorry to disturb you, I really am but there was an elderly woman who was wondering the halls and yelling out threats." I explained to her, as I was talking I noticed what room they had put Veronica in. "Alright I'll get a nurse to check this out, thank you for informing me." The doctor said clearly worried. I watched the doctor walk away and that's when I made my move.

I quickly and quietly made my way to veronica's room and saw a half conscious Veronica. "Hey Ronnie." I whispered as I made my way to her bed. I was slightly terrified about how she would react but I tried not to let it show. "Jason?" She asked weakly as she looked at me. Oh those brown eyes, how I've missed them. "Yeah it's me Jason. How are you feeling? " I asked as I took a seat next to her. I wanted to grab her hand and kiss her better but she would have rejected me. I know it. "I'm fine but I don't know what happened." She groaned as she sat up and grabbed my hand. Wait. She didn't know what happened? At all?

"Veronica what's the last thing you can remember?" I asked her softly as I gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "I got into a massive fight with Heather and I was going to go to her house in the morning to apologize." She replied as she looked around the room. She doesn't remember Heather's death? That means she doesn't remember Ram or Kurt's. She doesn't know about the suicides. She doesn't know she played a part in it.

Maybe this was a good thing. It gave her a new innocence a new life. "I don't know what happened to you darling. I was just told you got hurt so I came here and snuck into your room. " I whispered as I gave her a gentle smile. I didn't deserve a second chance, especially when I did what I did but for some reason life seemed to be giving me one. "Always sneaking into my room." She laughed as she smiled back. "JD I know it's early into our relationship but I love you." She said, blushing a little. She. She loves me. I never thought anyone would say that to me. "I love you too Veronica."

A/N

I'm sorry that took so long and was so bad. I was inspired by a tumblr post I saw on instagram to make this and I fucked it up
.
Comment ships and what not
.
Also like the new cover? Very professional.
.
Have a good day and or night
.
Don't forget to check out my 'new' story Revenge