when did dreams turn into reality Chapter 3

I felt fire burn from wher his figer tips were and i yelped, trying to get out of his grip but he held on tighter, his eyes narrowed as he starred at me. The fire wasn't going. I closed my eyes not wanting to see the flame that i had seen in the new guy.

Mitchell's brother.

But i didn't nessiseraly have to SEE the fire. I could still feel it. Hear it. Smell it.

I couldn't stop the shiver that ran down my spine. If i was his soulmate he wouldn't be hurting me...Right? As if he had heard me, his hands loosened, but didn't let go off me completly.

What had HE said? Solo? He said the weakest part of an angel's body is...the wings! But where had Mitchell's gone? They weren't stirring up a storm as they usually did. maybe they were hiden, if i could just move to the left a bit-

'Do you honestly want to hurt me,' my eyes snapped open and looked straight into Mitchell's purple ones, just inches away from mine.

'I just want to go home,' damn voice! Why'd you have to shake?

Mitchell stared at me, remorse clear in his eyes. ' I can't,' he whispered clear agony in his voice. I knew he hated to hurt me, but in this case i suposed he had to. He blinked, his eyes suddenly filling with determination. He jerked himself backwards and walked swiftly over his shoulder; 'It'll be done tonight.'

I starred at his back in shock before i slid down the wall, my body to tired to hold up my weight any longer, and sobbed, curling up into a ball.

Mitchell's POV

I moved silently though the halls, trying to find her. I hadn't seen her scince our arguement. Why did i say that? I've probably wrecked her life, she'll never forgive me, she'll hate me forever! I could still hear her desperate sobs, even now. I closed my eyes and thumped my head. 'DAMN IT!' i yelled, slumping against the wall.

What if she'd run away? Panic suddenly seized me. What if Solo had caught her? What if she'd Fell? I breathed in though my nose, trying not to shudder, Where'sa my baby? I thought trying not to sob the word aloud.

Of course, that's when i heard my Father, wasn't it? He mentally yelled at me, 'get your ass here NOW!'

I jerked upwards and hurtled though the arched doorways into the room where my Father was. Eva's room. My baby's room.

I burst though the doors and stopped dead.

It couldn't be.

No one could have done this without us noticing.

A golden tear slid down my cheek, quickly followed by another. I staggered forward, ignoring everyone else, my eyes resting on the body in front of me.

The body covered in blood.

The dead body covered in blood.

It was my Eva.

O.K. i know this is short, but i like leaving you guys on cliff hangers, although i'm gonna update the next chapter like...now.

I'll try and post it tonight. But it'll deffinetly be up by Friday.

If you guys could comment possibly?

Fan...Maybe?

Vote...Ok, i'm not expecting that...But still ;)

I'll put the next one up as soon as i can.