When did dreams turn into reality? Epilogue

Epilogue - Five Years Later

'Mitchell! Eva!' The messenger sprinted to where the royalty family lived; the sound of his feet slamming into the pavement was enough to make anyone wince.

'What is it?' Eva walked briskly down to meet the boy, her four year old son clung tightly to her hand, and her newborn baby was cradled against her chest. Mitchell came along behind them, their three year old son hugged into his body.

Even from far back, you could see their pure joy. Yes, Eva suited royalty well, as did her sister, Solo and their two children. From the prophecy, everyone knew that Eva and Mitchell would have one more child, a girl...The only girl, as Eva's three kids were boys only; Tristan, Jake and Clayton.

'My lords,' the messenger gasped, 'Park's wife and children are in the grounds, the wife wants to talk to you.'

'What?' Mitchell said in disbelief, 'she want to talk after all her husband did? Does she not know what will happen?'

'Take me to her,' Eva commanded softly, her arm tightening on her newborn baby, Clayton, and her hand clinging harder to her four year old son, Tristan.

'This way, your majesty,' the messenger murmured, sprinting off towards the crowd of angels that had gathered around a woman, and were obviously harassing and annoying her as she was screaming revenge and threats at them.

'I wonder who Park's wife is,' Eva snorted sarcastically.

'Stop,' Mitchell ordered, as they skidded towards the crowd and everyone seemed to freeze. 'Step back and let us talk to her,' he growled.

'Please,' the woman yelled, instantly grabbing our attention, 'please rid me of HIS children, please,' she screamed, her body shaking.

'Calm down,' Eva ordered, her eyes narrowing, 'speak your wish, woman.'

'I am Park's wife, and I have given birth to three of his kin,' she spat the words out, 'I have no wish for them, they are just holding me back. I realise that the best way to dispose of them, is to let you destroy them.'

Eva hissed though her teeth, 'are these children, you speak of, woman?'

'Yes,' the woman retorted, angrily.

'And you have no wish for them?'

'I have tried to destroy them myself, but I realised that a slower death was more appropriate for THEM.'

'Where are they?' Eva asked softly, 'their names?'

'My oldest son, Jace,' she held out a trembling hand, and a small boy, covered in cuts and bruises, with his left hand clutched tight to his side crept forwards, his hand touching hers lightly, before he flinched backwards, as if expecting to be hit.

The woman growled, her hand tightening on his, causing a whimper to escape his mouth. 'Foolish boy,' the woman's hand darted out, slapping her son hard on the cheek, he didn't move, but a single tear trailed down his cheek.

'That's enough,' Mitchell snarled, and the woman's gaze snapped to his, her claw like hand clamping down on the boy's wrist.

The boy's mouth parted, a half wail escaping his lips and Eva was clearly forcing herself to stay still. 'Is he the only one?' Her voice was soft, quiet...And deadly.

'No, there are just two more traitors, the twins, Alexia and Jer,' she waved her hand in a general direction and two more children appeared, one of them crumpling to the floor on the spot, the other one sobbing quietly. 'And that is all of his children.'

Eva, by now, was shaking with anger, 'get off him,' she growled, looking at Jace and Mitchell hissed his anger.

The woman blinked, startled, and jerked her hand off the boy, 'oh, you wish to do it yourself...?'

'Get the hell off this Realm,' Mitchell spat at her.

'Leave your children, and GO!' Eva snarled, 'as you said, they are OURS now.'

The woman stared at Eva for what seemed like hours, but was really just seconds, before she clicked her fingers and vanished. Disappeared. Leaving her children behind.

Tristan stared half curious, half horrified at the young children in front of him. The eldest, Jace, half staggered back towards his kin, and half turned to face Eva and Mitchell, fear and respect clear in his eyes.

'I...' Jace began, 'are you...could you not hurt...Will you hurt my family?' He finally got the words out, and then closed his eyes, tensing up, as if waiting to be hit.

Eva's eyes narrowed to slits and she slowly walked over to the small band of children, releasing Tristan's hand and giving Ty her newborn. She crouched down next to them, and held her hand out lightly towards the boy. 'I promise you I won't hurt you,' she murmured, and Jace stared at her, tears slowly rolling down his cheek.

With a sob, he fell into Eva's open arms, and she rocked him back and forth on her heels, crooning under her breathe, her hands moving expertly over his cuts and bruises, heeling them quickly. 'Eva?' the boy had stopped sobbing and was now sitting in her lap, his head against her shoulder. 'Are we living with you now?' He whispered.

Eva laughed, the sound ringing throughout the clearing, making the other angels smile, 'yeah, kid, you're living' with us now, along with your brother and sister.'

Jace's eyes snapped open, and his gaze darted to his brother and sister who were being cradled in Saphira and Sarai's arms. 'They're alright,' Saphira told him with a smile, 'and they'll continue to be alright.'

'Thank you,' Jace murmured, 'thank you.'

Thank you for reading this,

I was thinking about doing a sequel,

And I would like to know your opinions.

Thanks again for reading,

I'm actually really surprised I wrote all of this,

I know, it isn't the best I've ever written,

But I do try...

For my family, for my friends, for my dog, for my twin...

I try...

Thanks for reading,

Sx