When did dreams turn into reality? Chapter 10

Hiya guys, I know! I posted this one up quick, didn't I? Anyways, I don't know whose POV to do the next chapter in, so if you guys could tell me which one you'd prefer out of the list below, it'll be very appreciated... Please put down two names and I'll see who get's the most votes.

Eva POV

Mitchell POV

Solo POV

Saphira POV

Jake POV

'Unknown' POV

Sarai POV

Ty POV (Mitchell's father)

...And anyone else I introduce in this chapter that you might want me to do his/her POV. Right, now that's done...

Enjoy ;)

Eva's POV

'Mitchell!' I yelled, delight exploding though my body, my aura blasting around the clearing filled with dead or injured people. I couldn't see any of that though, my eyes only looking at Mitchell. I didn't hear the screams of agony, I could only hear Mitchell's breathing; in...out...in...out...in...out. I couldn't smell the blood and death that was drifting around the clearing, I could only smell Mitchell's...aroma? Shall we say? Sexy and masculine.

I couldn't feel the breeze that was gently blowing my hair out of my eyes, but I could feel his gaze boring into mine. I couldn't taste the bitter sweet taste of blood on the tip of my tongue, but I could feel the power surging though me, surging though him.

'Eva,' Mitchell almost murmured my name, it rolled off his tongue as gentle as a caress. A small grin crossed his face, and suddenly he surged forward, hurtling towards me. I grabbed his shoulders and he swung me round as if I was know heavier than a baby, before crushing me close to his body as if he'd never let go again.

I don't plan on letting go again,' he whispered, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head lightly on his shoulder, so I was facing his face, half closing my eyes.

'Get a freakin' room,' Saphira yelled, and I jumped, struggling to get backwards, heat flooding into my cheeks.

Mitchell snorted with laughter, 'relax,' he said gently, 'she'll be doing the exact same thing to Solo in a minute.'

My eyes widened in shock, 'you mean their...?' I trailed off, not knowing how to say what I meant.

'Soulmates?' Mitchell half smirked, a lazy smile that sprawled itself across his sexy face, causing my heart to kick up a gear...or twenty.

'Yeah,' I said, slightly husky, slightly breathless, but otherwise the same. I hope he didn't pick up on that.

But of course, he did. His smirk turned into a 'cat's-got-the-cream,' full on, smug smile. I glowered at him, trying to jerk myself backwards again, 'shut up,' I mumbled, my momentarily relief at seeing him, gone and my annoyance reaching its highest peak. His hands tightened around my waist, and pulled me closer again, so my head was back on his shoulder, my head this time facing the forest so I couldn't see what he was doing. I wasn't actually that bothered about that, I was just annoyed that he laughed at me being...attracted...to him. I mean seriously! He's my soulmate! That IS aloud, right? Immature much?

The stupid, idiot thinks he can just contr- my thought suddenly cut off as I felt warm lips nuzzling my neck and I growled without meaning to.

'This ain't gonna make me forgive you, ya know,' I muttered, struggling again in his grip.

I felt, rather than heard, his snicker, his cool breath dancing along my fever burnt skin. I grit my teeth, trying to ignore the impulse to push myself closer to him. It was like trying to swim up Niagara Falls.

Im-bloody-possible.

I closed my eyes, fighting temptation, mentally cussing Mitchell to hell. All hopes of getting out of his grip gone. I started to get used to his cool breath and warm lips on my skin, forcing my breathing to stay neutral, and mentally thumping myself when my heart kicked up several gears.

I half closed my eyes, so close to relaxing. And that was when I felt it- someone else's breath, alluring and vibrant, almost out shadowing Mitchell's nuzzles. Like I said... almost, but not quite.

My eyes snapped open, and I saw I was looking up to someone who looked a little like Mitchell, a lot like his Father, and had LeAnn's eyes.

Uh oh. That could only mean one thing.

'Holly crap!' I shrieked.

But Mitchell didn't react, his arms just dropped to his sides, his eyes clearly watching my, but the freeze thing was at work again. I staggered backwards, and the man in front of me stepped in front of Mitchell, blocking him from my view. 'How...You...?' I couldn't find the right words, so I just stared at him, my fear quickly filling the clearing. His aura was harder to make out than most, but I could still sense that he was wary, but lust danced about on the edges of his aura, causing my fear to grow stronger.

'You are but the vessel, child,' he whispered, stepping forwards and crouching down besides me, 'nothing more nothing less. You are mine,' his hand touched my cheek, like Mitchell's did when we were saying hello, but this didn't stir up the same feeling. It made me more frightened and just a little angry.

He pressed his palm flat out on my cheek, and I felt my eyes narrow a tiny bit. There is no way in hell- or no way in heaven in this case- that I was going to have another death experience. My wings unfurled at the speed of lightning, and I hurtled myself upwards, my wings beating powerfully, before I spun around, and just stayed there, flapping my wings, stirring up a breeze, as I looked down.

'You are mine,' he snarled up at me again, but the weird thing was, I didn't hear him...I felt the words, I felt his anger, I felt his hope...And then I felt blackness.

So for the third bloody time that day... I fainted.

I hate my life.

Mitchell's POV

I caught her before she hit the ground and as her eyes slowly closed, I heard one last though before she reached the blackness...

'What the hell am I the vessel to?'

I froze, staring down at her, my eyes wide with shock. She couldn't be the vessel, the vessel wasn't supposed to be...Eva! This means that her child...I almost Fell when I realized that.

'MOTHER! FATHER! SOLO!' I yelled, my wings half curling around Eva's tiny frail form as I attempted to protect her from the wind that had suddenly gotten stronger.

No doubt to do with HIM...

'What is it?' Solo was up in the air before anyone else, both of his arms wrapped around Saphira's fragile human form so she could see what was happening as well.

Father and Mother were both up in the air before I could answer him, both staring at me with the slightest hint of worry in their eyes.

'Park just told Eva that she was the vessel.'

And there ya go!

I'll be updating a short-ish chapter on Monday next, kay?

Comments will be very appreciated, positive or negative;

I always like to know what my readers think of my writing.

I'll also be writing a new story called Vampire Assassin,

Which I shall put up on either today or Monday, kay?

I'd also like to say soz to my twin for yelling at her,

I was just pissed off, Becca, I really am sorry.

Oh yeah! I promised Rach I'd put this up as well;

If Becca and me fight; Becca started it.

If Becca and Jamie fight; Jamie started it.

And if me and Jamie fight; I started it.

And if I die, Katie (Evil Munchkin) did it!

XD- I know when I'm loved, lol.

Talk about random ;)

Anyway, thanks again for reading,

Sx