I don't like him d-8

England and America in America's POV

Me and England decided to hang out with Greece and Japan today. We were already in the Café waiting for them when they came in holding hands. "Hello Mr.America and Mr.England"Japan waved as they came over and sat with us. 

"Hello"England greeted them both and I waved back

"how have you guys been?"I asked 

"Good, how was your guys date?"Greece asked and England Blushed

"Great going on another one tonight!"I smiled and they smiled back. "But whats going on with you two, you guys weren't just holding hands for holding hands were you?"I smirked

"well you see...um........the thing is...."Japan seemed nervous

"Japan is now my boyfriend"Greece said and Japan blushed 

"Good for you guys thats amazing"I said clapping 

"why are you clapping"England whispered in my ear

"I don't know"I whispered back. We had a nice chat threw out the whole time, it was nice to talk with them again. 

-                       (continuing from Japan and Greece)                  -

Japan and Greece in Japan's POV

We finished our lunch and decided to walk down the deck and continue are talk. It was embarrassing when Greece told Mr.America and Mr.England that we were dating. But I guess people had to find out one day. This whole relationship is new to me and I don't really know what to do. Like Greece is really nice but I don't know what is good and bad because everything is new to me. I have never been in a relationship and until 1000s of years my countries borders weren't even open. I am not a people person and I tend not to talk to others a lot, but then I joined the axis powers and I met Italy and Germany. They are really loud and seem really close to each other when I was always the third wheel. But then I met Greece, he was really nice and like me he didn't have many friends. When he smiles I feel like I want to smile, when he is happy I am happy. "Japan?"Greece asked me confused he was looking at me. 

"What is it?"I asked snapping out of it

"you were out of it for a couple minutes there"Mr.America said and Mr.England nodded

"So sorry I was lost in my own thought"I said 

"its okay"Mr.America laughed as we stopped at the bow of the ship looking out into the open water. "This is beautiful"

"you can say that again"Mr.England said smiling. I grabbed onto Greece's arm and leaned against him I hope he doesn't mind. He looked at me confused but then smiled and held me back looking onwards.

-                                                -                                             -       

Germany and Italy in Germany's POV

"Hey Italy vant to go out of lunch or stay in for lunch?"I asked stepping out of the shower drying my hair and tying the towel around my waist. 

"Let stay here, then we can watch a Movie and cuddle"Italy said happily sitting on the couch as I walked out of the bathroom. 

"Vhy cuddling?"I asked and Italy sighed

"well we like each other so why can't we cuddle?"Italy made his puppy dog face, and lucky for him I can't say no to puppies or him.

"Fine plus you don't have to ask I can imagine ve vould anyvays because it alvays happens vhen ve vatch movies at home"I said getting ready for the day. "Vhat do you vant to eat-never mind I vill order some Pizza for us"I sighed and Italy jumped up from the bed.