trapped in Costa Rica n-10

Greece and Japan in Greece's POV

We walked into a restaurant, we only had two hours to eat before we had to be back on the ship, we sat down at our table and looked at the menu, We ordered, we talked and had a nice date. I like dates with Japan, he just looks so adorable and calm. "Greece, what time is it?" Japan asked, I looked at my watch. 

"It's 9:55pm" I said,

"Thank you, wait 9:55pm, we have to be on the boat in 5 minutes!" Japan said, he got the waiter to give us our check, I paid and we ran off, we had 1 minutes and we were a ten minute bus ride away from the boat. Japan sighed, we looked at each other, I took out the money we had left, but of course we had no money left. Of course we didn't have any money left, we were stuck here for the night. We could come back on the boat at 9 in the morning, I looked around. "What do we do now?" Japan looked worried, I didn't know how to comfort him.

"I don't know, lets go the boat to stay there, and maybe we can go on, or get on earlier" I tired to come up with a good idea, but by the time we got there it would be 10:30. "I'm so sorry Japan, I should of kept track of time" Japan put his hand on my shoulder,

"It's okay, it was a mistake, lets just start walking" Japan said and I nodded, we started to walk towards the ship. 

When we got to the town square there was a girl sitting at the fountain, moving her hand through the water. "Hey Japan stay behind me i'm going to ask if I can borrow some money" I said, walking up to the girl. "Hello, I came from the cruise ship, and got locked out, do you think we could spare some money for tonight?" I asked, she looked up at me.

"Are you a country?" she asked, did I look like a country, how could she tell? I nodded slowly, and she smiled.

"I'm Costa Rica, welcome to my home" She said quite loudly, Thank god, another nation.

"I'm Greece and this is Japan" I said, Japan bowed.

"Your home is really beautiful" Japan smiled,

"Thank you" Costa rica blushed. "If you want you can come to my house, its down this street" I smiled, what would we have done if Costa Rica wasn't here. We walked into her house, we looked around, of course there is a Costa Rican flag, but her house is beautiful.

"Thank you so much ms.Costa Rica, we are forever thankful" Japan bowed over and over again. 

"Your quite welcome, I only have two beds, I can sleep on the couch, if you want" She went on and on,

"It's okay me and Japan sleep in the same bed" I pulled Japan closed, Japan blushed.

"Okay, well have a goodnight, and I will walk to you to the cruise ship tomorrow" Costa Rica, smiled and we went to bed.

Prussia and Austria in Austria's POV

We got to Rebecca and George's mothers door, Rebecca knocks on the door. A woman opens the door, "Rebecca, George, my heavens your back, I missed you so much" The woman who believe to their mother pulls them into a hug. "And who are these handsome young men?" their mom releases them to look at us. 

"Mom, these are my friends, Gilbert and Roderich, I met them on the cruise ship" Rebecca introduced us. 

"zank you for having us" I bowed, I looked at Prussia who didn't do anything, I kicked him in the ankle, and he bowed, 

"zank you" Prussia bowed too. 

"Well, come in, come in" Rebecca's mother smiled opening the door, we walked into the house, it was really nice. Rebecca put her bags down and walked us into the living. We all sat down, Rebecca's mom sat down with us.