~ Chapter 2 ~

"You're my Pirate and only mine

"You're my Pirate and only mine."

"I am all yours darlin'."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The first thing Mal wanted to do was change her hair. The blonde was boring and bland, she missed her purple hair. Mal and Selena woke up early that day. While Mal wanted to get her hair done, Selena wanted to get some new clothes, and possibly get her hair done as well.

"Remember stay by my side, if anything happens, call me." Mal said for the 10th time in a row.

Selena rolled her eyes and sighed in irritation, "Mal you have told over and over again, I get it. Now let's get a move on."

Mal nodded and the both of them left the apartment building, walking down the streets, always watching your back. Steam pipes from buildings were broke, causing steam to flow in the air. People were all around, some sitting on the side of the streets, others quickly getting errands done.

Selena stayed close to Mal like she was told, but at times she caught her self day dreaming. Mal quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her inside a building called 'Lady Tremaine's: Curl Up or Dye'. She knew exactly who owned this place. They both walked in and saw a girl, maybe 14, listening to music and sweeping the floor.

Selena smirked as the girl did a little twirl, but then gasped when she saw Mal. She took off her headphones, placing them around her neck, walking up to Mal.

"Mal! Is Evie back to??" The girl said, sounding hopeful in the end.

Mal chuckled and shook her head, "As if..."

The girl frowned and looked at the floor, but looked back up when Mal said, "I forgot that you guys don't open till midnight."

The girl nodded, but then saw Selena and pointed at her, "Who is she?"

Mal looked over shoulder, "This is Selena-"

The girl gasped and walked up to Selena grabbing her hands and pulling her forward, "Thee Selena? As in Selena White??"

Selena smirked, "Thats me. Name?"

The girl squealed and hugged Selena tight, then let go with a huge smile on her face, "I'm Dizzy!"

Selena nodded, caught of guard by the hug. Mal walked up and looked around, then looked back at Dizzy, then broke up the welcoming party.

"The place looks good." Mal said, making Selena look around.

The place was colorful and a mess, but it was almost normal. Selena walked around, hearing Mal talk about Dizzy and the business.