~ Chapter 20 ~

"You're my pirate and only mine

"You're my pirate and only mine."

"I am all yours darlin'..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Harry smiled widely as Selena's name was called up. Selena's walked into the stage, in her cap and gown, shaking hands with Fairy Godmother and taking her diploma. Selena smiled widely and shook hands with her other teachers before she was directed off the stage. She took her seat, but before she did she saw all her friends and her parents. She smiled as she sat down.

Soon all the students who graduated were all seated again, the Fairy Godmother gave her last speech.

"These students have worked long and hard to get there diploma. It wasn't always easy for them, but they did it and I am so proud! Give it up for the class of 2017!"

Everyone cheered and all the students who graduated stood up, cheering and throwing their caps in the air. Selena smiled, but kept her cap on, looking for her friends and parents. She found her parents first and gave them both a huge hug, but let them go run off, so they could say hello to Fairy Godmother and thank her.

Selena looked around again and smiled when she saw Harry. She called his name, catching his attention. Harry smiled and held out his arms, smiling more as Selena ran into them. Harry picked her up and twirled her around, making Selena giggle.

The other came by and congratulated her, but went of to enjoy the after party the school settled up. Harry and Selena stayed behind and decided to take walk, just around the school. The two held hands and walked in comfortable silence.

"I'm worried Harry..." Selena admitted.

Harry looked at her weirdly, but didn't get the chance to say anything because Selena kept talking, elaborating more on what she meant.

"Harry I don't want to leave you... Here."

Harry understood what she meant. Selena couldn't stay at the dorms anymore, or be near the school with some sort of visitors pass. Seeing Harry would be a little more difficult.

Harry stopped walking and looked at Selena, grabbing her hands.

"Selena. Think about what we have been through..."

Selena rolled her eyes, but soon her mind went to past. She though about so memories her and Harry shared. From the moment they first saw each other on the aisle of the Lost, till now...

- M E M O R Y 1 -

"Now what do we have here eh? Who is this beauty?"

"A feisty one. I like it."

- M E M O R Y 2 -

Harry smirked again and used his hook to move some of her hair out of her face,

"You are a beauty lass..."

- M E M O R Y 3 -

"Uma this, Uma that. You honestly think she cares for what you do for her?"

"Uma this and Uma that, eh?"

"Are you jealous darlin'?"

"In your dreams Hook!"

- M E M O R Y 4 -

Surprisingly she felt Harry hold her closer to him.

"I won't let you fall darlin'..."

- M E M O R Y 5 -

"Go on darlin'..."

"I'll come back for you I promise..."

Selena smiled as she though of the memories, but was brought out of them when Harry hugged her close.

"We will figure this out..." He said gently.

Selena smiled and looked up at him, but then playfully patted his chest.

"You're my pirate and only mine." She said, slightly pouting.

Harry chuckled and nodded, "I am all yours darlin'..."

T H E

E N D