~ Chapter 16 ~

"You're my Pirate and only mine

"You're my Pirate and only mine."

"I am all yours darlin'."

WARNING PEOPLE: This chapter contains sexual content! I'll let ya' know when the sexual scene start and then ends, just in case you want to skip it 😊

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the bath and Selena's body more relaxed, she was able to get out of the bath on her own. She had washed her hair and body, and was finally clean. Harry waited outside patiently. Selena dried herself and wrapped the towel around her body. She slowly walked out of her bathroom and smiled as she saw Harry get her bed ready.

She walked up behind him and grabbed his hand gently, startling him. He jumped ever so slightly, causing Selena to giggled. Harry smiled and turned to her.

"Feel betta' darlin'?" He asked her.

Selena smiled sweetly and nodded, wrapping her arms around his waist and laying her head on his chest. Harry wrapped his arms around her small body, holding her close. Selena let out a happy sigh, but smiled like a goof when she felt Harry kiss the crown of her head.

"Your so beautiful darlin'...." Harry whispered to her.

Selena smiled and looked up at him, her chin now laying on his chest. Harry smiled down at her and started leaning his face closer to hers, then gently pressed his lips against hers.

(Sexual Content Starts Now)

Selena kissed back, unwrapping her arms from his body, to place her hands on his chest. She gripped his shirt, pulling him closer, kissing him harder. Selena then tugged at his shirt, wanting it off. Harry slipped his shirt off over his head, then threw it to the side. Harry couldn't help but smirk and press his body against hers. Selena pulled away slowly though, causing Harry to pout. Selena would have giggled, but she was deep in the moment.

Harry bit his bottom lips as he watched Selena raised her hands and placed them on the hem of her towel. Selena looked up at him through her lashes, slowly unwrapping the towel, but kept it against her body.

Harry then watched as the towel dropped to the floor.

Selena looked own at her naked body for a moment, but felt Harry's fingers under chin. Harry raised her head lightly, wanting her eyes on his. Harry sat down on the bed slowly, grabbing her hands gently and pulling her forward, letting her stand between his legs.

Selena bit her bottom lip gently as she felt his hands at her hips. Then she felt his lips on her stomach. Her hands went on his head, lightly gripping his hair between her fingers. Harry kissed her tummy gently, almost tickling her.