~ Chapter 5 ~

"You're my Pirate and only mine

"You're my Pirate and only mine."

"I am all yours darlin'."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selena mentally cursed in her head and ran the opposite direction of Harry. Harry turned around slowly and growled, running after her. Selena ran past more people, mostly in thick crowds to lose him, but a lot of people were already asleep by now. She ran past a market and looked ahead to see a crates stacked upon each other. As she ran passed them she tipped them over on purpose.

Harry growled as he almost tripped over the crates, but managed to jump over some of them. Selena was starting to run low on energy, but was not quitting now. She stupidly ran into an alley way. Harry smirked and raised his hands.

"No where to go now lass!" He said, chuckling as he walked towards her slowly.

Selena growled and noticed a fence was blocking her way. She looked to her left and saw more crates staked up. The alleyway was narrow which was perfect. She quickly ran up a wall and jumped on the crates, jumping over the fences.

Harry's jaw nearly hit the floor, but he shook his head quickly, "That was so hot..." He muttered and as he climbed the fence and began to run after her again.

He watched as she turned the right and he smirked, knowing a short cut. He turned immediately right, but then left. Selena looked behind her and smirked, seeing she had lost him, or so she thought. She turned back around, but to only slam into someone.

Harry wrapped his arms around here, holding her against his body to keep her from kicking him. Selena growled and fought with all her fight. Harry picked her up and flipped her over his shoulder, holding her legs down. He carried her over to any empty alleyway and set her down, but to only slam her against the wall, pinning her arms down. Her kept his body close to her to keep her legs from trying to kick him again.

"Let me go!" Selena growled, glaring up at him.

Harry gripped her tighter and chuckled, "No can do Lass... Now-"

Selena continued to fight and it started to irritate him more. He slammed her against the wall once more, causing her to hiss pain. Harry glared down at her and huffed.

"Enough fightin'!"

Selena shook her head and scoffed, "I will never stop..." She said quietly.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Uma is going to have my neck!" He growled down at her, clearly blaming her.

Selena huffed again, a small smirk showing on her face, "Uma this, Uma that. You honestly think she cares for what you do for her?"