Finally Out

Y/N- Finally high school is behind! (Y/N yelled in relief.) Ugh now college, great can't wait for that. (You realized in the new house you started renting, but at least you had a discount on it. Just keep it clean, make sure nothing breaks, easy enough. Those two conditions were the last thing you were going to forget soon enough.

Y/N- Why is it so big!? Ugh I should have gone to the stupid orientation for at least the tour. (You missed the first class of college but thought since there's so many students it doesn't really matter.) During the first class you searched for the classes that showed on the schedule.
You bumped into the guy in front of you while still staring at your schedule, ignoring the fact what happened you kept walking.

???- Wtf is wrong with you? Apologize now!
Y/N- Excuse me. Who are you? and what gives you the right to swear at me?
???- Seems your new here to not know my name. Its Yoongi and the respectful name is Suga.
Y/N- Ok sorry Sugar.
Suga- It's Suga
Y/N- Yea whatever. I don't care I'm going to be late for class. (You were going to walk away but felt his hand grab your ass. You turned around to slap him, but by then he was far from site.)
* In Class *
The thought kept coming in and out of your mind about how you felt his hand grabbing you. The way he was looking at you, the way his voice sounded, his looks, and his hand how it fit perfectly in his hand. Then thought would my hand be a perfect fit with his special friend down there? (You snapped out of it when a student poked you with a pencil to answer the question that the teacher asked you. The only life saver for you was the bell ringing. You get to the house and see a familiar face that makes you cringe but makes you hot at the same time.

         Yea it's cringy and short chapter but might get interesting later I think. I'm new so it's my first time writing a fanfic.