Controlled

Y/N- I'll do what you want ok. (You told him since he didn't judge your past or pity you.)

Yoongi- Don't ever even say that again! I'm not ever going to force you to do anything you don't want to do.

Y/N- Ok. So I have control when we're in bed?

Yoongi- Ok no. In the bedroom I have more control, just there.

Y/N- Fine by me. I do like when you dominate me there. (Giving him a smirk.)

Yoongi- Then let's go?

Y/N- Nope we still need to finish cleaning up here. If you cleaned when I locked myself in, then right now you would be putting me in handcuffs. You missed your chance there, so no handcuffs.

Yoongi- What the hell! I'm going to get you back!

Y/N- Time is ticking. The more you complain the more you lose your chance to pick your favorite lingerie for me to wear, or anything you can do. Since we're not in the bedroom I have control right now.

Yoongi- You're fucking with me right?

Y/N- Nope. You said I have control and you don't.

Yoongi- Ugh! You won't be able to even walk after I'm done with you!

Y/N- Sure whatever. Just let's keep cleaning.

(You didn't really clean anything as Yoongi was going faster than you expected. It was already 5 so you were a bit happy that you didn't have to do anything, so you ran upstairs to get ready. Just made his favorite dinner since he didn't notice anything. Yoongi was cleaning as fast as he could so he didn't know what else was going on.)

Y/N- Dinner is ready! Come and eat!

Yoongi- Let me finish! I don't want you to be the dominant one tonight!

Y/N- You will be the dominant one ok! Just come and eat!

Yoongi- Ok!

Y/N- I just wanted you to clean the house. You were going to be in control in bed like you mostly do.

Yoongi- So I cleaned the whole house just because?

Y/N- Yep pretty much. (As you said that you gave him a smirk.)

Yoongi- You're not going to walk for 2 days!

Y/N- Ok just eat.

(Once you both finished eating you ran upstairs, since Yoongi had a mad look on his face the whole time you both ate.)

Yoongi- FUCKEN COME BACK HERE!!!

Y/N- NO! UNTIL YOU CALM DOWN!

Yoongi- I HAVE CONTROL OVER YOU UPSTAIRS!

Y/N- FINE! I'M IN MY ROOM!

(You heard Yoongi walking upstairs, which scared you a bit bc you knew how he was when he was mad, but not when he is furious. He slammed the door open, but you tried to calm him down by seducing him with his favorite lingerie he like on you. That didn't work at all as he grabbed your waist and pulled you harshly closer to him.)

Yoongi- Sorry that won't work after what you did.

Y/N- Umm... What?

Yoongi- Locking yourself for a week, taking embarrassing pics of me, and making me do almost all the housework.

Y/N- Hey I didn't tell you to do that.

(You were so close to him that made you feel hot, but you tried to hide it. If he knew then he would not be close anymore. As you both were close he kissed the crook of your neck leaving a trail of marks. Yoongi was still mad so he left some bite marks, you would complain about it but you missed him so you didn't care.)