Her Sad Trip 2

( It was months that Suga started to get distant from Lisa after the party, and she started to get an idea why. It was the call. It started to break her, she didn't want it to affect her as much as it did. She always seem to turn out to be the side, being sick of it and knowing he was going to be a father but didn't want him to know much anymore. It didn't bother her since there was going to be a part of him with her. Plus as seniors college wasn't far ahead.)

Suga- Hey Morning.

Lisa- Morning. I need to study for today's exam so I'll see you later.

( But it was the worst timing for her morning sickness to kick in, so she ran to the nearest bathroom there was. The only problem was that Suga was right behind her and she couldn't do anything about it. So he heard everything that was going on from the outside.)

Suga- Are you ok?

Lisa- Yea just have food poisoning.

Suga- I don't think you should be at school if that's the case.

Lisa- No I'm fine, plus I have an exam and there's no make up tests for that.

Suga- You have good grades. Pretty sure you can miss one exam.

(She still couldn't believe he was so clueless about what was slowly growing inside her. Something she knew that was going to be the most precious thing in her life. She soon didn't' want anything to do with him. Prom wasn't far but graduation wasn't either. Hopefully Suga wasn't going to be that naive and leave. It was just one week away but she had everything prepared like always.)

                  ~WEEK LATER~
(Still couldn't believe she wasn't  asked to go to the prom by Suga, but now it didn't really matter to her she  just wanted someone, just someone.)

Joy- Aren't you going to prom? You haven't been really happy soooo.

Lisa- No. No one asked me, so I'm guessing no.

Joy- Just go stag like the guys usually do.

Lisa- You know what. Fuck it why not. I don't need a man to have fun on a special night for me.

                ~PROM NIGHT~

(Getting ready and looking at her dress spread out it was breath taking. Just like the night was going to be. After 2hrs she finally finished and heard the doorbell ring.)

Joy- Heeyyy ready to go?!

Lisa- Yea let's go! Let's make this night unforgettable!

(Arriving at the venue that was just steps away from the beach it couldn't be any better. Seeing how it was now she didn't regret going alone, to miss this.)

Lisa- Hey I want to see the beach I'll join you in a bit again. I'll text you.

Joy- Ok.

(As soon as she got to the beach she took off her shoes to feel the sand under her feet. Under the full moon it was just amazing how she was almost going to miss this opportunity to even enjoy the scenery, the sound, and the feeling. She still missed someone to enjoy it with though, but she reminded herself that she had one little person that she took with herself, and will take later on be it 1,2,3 or even at 21. Dipping her feet in the ocean she heard a familiar voice. Just turning around she saw Suga with a girl that she had no idea where she came from. By now she was numb to some feelings. The only one she had left was betrayal, since the view wasn't the moon it was now Suga kissing her. He was oblivious that she even went, so to show him that he wasn't everything to her now  just passing him through his view point too. While texting Joy it was still hard to keep tears from falling. Even though he caught up to her it was still late after what he has done to her and the pain he has done to her.)

Suga- Wait up!

Lisa- What?

Suga- I need to tell you something.

Lisa- I don't need excuses or explanations anymore. I know you moved on without telling me. So I was just a one hit.

Suga- No that's not it. I'm moving after graduation.

Lisa- What?

Suga- Yea. I'm moving

Lisa- And you didn't bother to tell me?! Well it's ok.

Suga- Just like that?

Lisa- You were the first to cause me pain, but you do learn. (The reason really was bc she wanted to raise her baby somewhere that people she knows won't judge her or her angel.)

Suga- You do know I will miss you?

Lisa- I kind of don't really care anymore what you think. After showing some of your true feelings unconsciously. So seeing the stars, ocean, and feeling the sand through my toes. I think it's a good time to say goodbye.

Suga- At least I get to see you in a beautiful dress one more time alone with you. I know I'll see you in school but it won't be the same.

Lisa- I know. Just know one thing if you find someone that you think you'll truly love don't lose them.

Suga- So this is goodbye.

Lisa- Yea.( With the tears in her eyes she gave what she thought was the last hug.) Now go back to your prom date she might be getting lonely.

(After the conversation she had with him, you finally got a response from Joy.)

Joy- Where are you?
Lisa- The beach, going in soon.
Joy- ok. Don't be long.

(After entering you found Joy, so after finding her dance her heart out it wasn't long to join her. Soon prom ended so going home Lisa was happy that she didn't miss her prom, just going home is the only down side of the night.)

             ~Graduation Day~
Lisa- You ready?

Joy- Nope. Feel like I'm going to throw up.

Lisa- You're going to do great in your speech. I'm the one throwing up, so don't say anything about sickness right now.
(After the ceremony that was the last day she was going to be on campus, so decided to reminisce walking around her classrooms. Opening the door slightly you saw Suga so decided to walk away, only seeing his back for the last time she thought.)