A Way Out

*Yoongi POV*
Y/N- I told you that you would be sorry. (I felt my hand cuffed to the bed post when she said that. She then to my surprise was on top of me caressing my abs moving down to the hem of my boxers. Feeling her hand then tease me made me give her a furious look.)

                   *Y/N POV*
Y/N- Someone isn't happy.(But you had a big smirk on your face, making wetter since touching every inch of his body, with his furious face yet cute face.) You'll have your fun but let me have mine first. Remember what you did? Look around the floor, sucks for you didn't find my black box.

Suga- I wasn't that cruel! Yea I said that they were granny panties, but they're not!

Y/N- Is that a compliment.... because I guess you won't be turned on by me and my granny panties.( While I give him a strip tease, while he's still helplessly cuffed.) Ok then if you don't get turned on then how about a little ride. (You get on top of him already undressed.)

Suga- I said I would destroy you. Just wait after I get out of these!

Y/N- Yea ok whatever, your my slave right now since I'm on top. Ok fine I do want to have some fun. (You already took his clothes off so it was easy to just grab his member. So all you wanted was to suck it like a lollipop, but you didn't want to seem desperate. Instead you licked the top, making him more angry. When you saw that you took his member in your mouth. All you heard were his husky moans every time you deep throat him.)

Suga- I don't care call me Yoongi with your moans. I want it to sound sexy. Ahh... ugh ugh. I don't even know your name. (You look up at him giving him a lustful look.)

Y/N- You'll know soon when you treat me nicely, either in a while or some time after in school.

Yoongi- Ahh... didn't know you were like this. I'll get it out of you when I'm in.

Y/N- Ok. (I uncuffed him to see if he was just talk, but he acted quick I was under him. He started kissing my neck licking down my breast, but he whispered to my ear.)

Yoongi- You uncuffed me to early. (He retaliated by cuffing my hands to the bedpost. Something he didn't know was that I knew how to get out of them, but the sensation of him near my core I didn't resist.)

Y/N- So this is how it's gonna be. ( I acted as if he won by that. When I can feel him and see him leaving hickies in my inner thigh, licking my core like a kitten eating a meal.)

Yoongi- Well I want to give you a treat. But seems like I'm getting my treat first.

Y/N- AHH... YOONGIII I'm gonna cum. (He licked you clean looking at your eyes never losing contact.)

Yoongi- Now comes the best part. (With a big smirk on his face.) Damn your tight! Ugh... when was the last time you got layed.

Y/N- Does it matter? Or you want someone who is loose! (As you said that he went deeper and faster) AHH... AHH YOONGI!

Yoongi- That's better. I'd rather hear that than you talking back. (As he said that your walls tighten, knowing that your close just as him. You finally think I have to find a way out of the cuffs without him knowing, because it won't be anymore fun if he knew that there was a secret way out.)

Y/N- Can you uncuff me now? I kinda want to have a second round, but I want to take a little part too. (You say with a suductive voice. Without thinking twice he uncuffed you.) Finally I can touch your body.

Yoongi- OWW! Tf! (His yell made you snicker a bit, as you scratch his chest drawing blood.)

Y/N- What? I'm just making my mark so if you fuck another girl they'll be able to see.

Yoongi- We're not even a couple.

Y/N- Your point? I never said that we were. (But you wanted that. As you started making out again forgetting what happened. Now your mouths were fighting to be the dominant one. When he was inside you again you couldn't help but leave scratches all over his back, but he didn't mind them since it gave him pleasure)

                 *YOONGI POV*

Yoongi- OWW! Tf. (She really is different than what she looks. Really love it and kinda want to know how she is when she's mad.)

Y/N- What? I'm just making my mark so if you fuck another girl they'll be able to see.

Yoongi- We're not even a couple.

Y/N- Your point? I never said that we were.(I felt her nails again on my back but it somehow gave me pleasure knowing she was enjoying herself and I as well. I thrusted faster and deeper because of that.)

Yoongi- I'm gonna cum!( You pull out and cum in her mouth. Not wasting a drop she swallows each drop.)

Y/N- Hmm not to bad.

Yoongi- Now can I know your name? I treated you better than nice.( You asked as you both lazily lay on your bed.)

Y/N- Ok...ok stop your whining it's Y/N.

Yoongi- Ok Y/N. Well I didn't know you were going to be a bit kinky. To be honest you look like the one that would be shy to even show yourself in pjs around the house with different people around.

Y/N- Shut up! They were presents and I opened them because I was curious about what my friends gifted me.

Yoongi- Ok kinky girl.

                  *Y/N POV*
(The fair thing is for him to know my name since he kept asking for it. Even if he is a jerk he is a good guy to have as a friend with benefits. Maybe I should shape him up a bit with his attitude.)

Y/N- Ok...ok stop your whining it's Y/N.

Yoongi- Ok Y/N. Well I didn't know you were going to be a bit kinky. To be honest you look like the one that would be shy to even show yourself in pjs around the house with different people around.

Y/N- Shut up! They were presents and I opened them because I was curious about what my friends gifted me.

Yoongi- Ok kinky girl.

(After that you both drifted to sleep.)