Gaming

*Y/N POV*
( After the visit to Yoongi's parents house you felt bad for him, since he did get a black eye. She didn't need spoon for that. So you nursed Yoongi well more like treating him like a baby. You did notice he enjoyed so did you, you can't lie. He only had a black eye, but both treated as if he had a cold and not getting out of bed.)

Yoongi- Can you turn on the a/c it's getting hot.

Y/N- I can't. It's broken and has been since the morning. I called but they're not coming till 2 days. So you have to strip, but hey I don't.

Yoongi- Why?

Y/N- Umm I don't know maybe bc I'm not hot. If I was I sure as hell at least try to stay away from you if I'm just walking around in my panties. I know how you are.

Yoongi- Fine just lay down with me.

Y/N- I don't want to it's boring just watching you play.

Yoongi- Ok here's a controller.

Y/N- Never mind. How about I play my own game and see how much you want to win with your controller.

Yoongi- You won't win.

Y/N- We'll see about that.

(You decided to lay down on him with your ass facing his stomach. You yelled when he smacked it, it caught you by surprise. Soon you realized he won the game and that was his victory smack with the grab after. You were on your phone so you had no idea.)

Y/N- AHH WHAT THE FUCK! That shit hurt dude.

Yoongi- Sorry honey. I won the game and got excited. Can you change position bc I was lucky enough to win this round. If your game is distracting me to lose you're doing a good job.

Y/N- Yep that's my point. Ok hold on.

(You got up from the bed and basically stripped down. It was getting hot though, laying on him. So your solution was that, but also it took it up a notch for your game. Yoongi was playing another round, but didn't pay attention until again your ass facing his stomach.
You didn't know what was happening and didn't care anymore making you fall asleep. You thought you failed but you were wrong.)

                *YOONGI POV*
(You knew Y/N was going to play dirty after talking clothes off, it was bad enough that you had an ass in front of you. You wanted to ignore Y/N so you can show you now have restraint, but as soon as Y/N fell asleep on you there was no way. How closer Y/N was getting to you and grinding on you without even knowing. That did piss you off and needed to be punished after the actions that were pulled at your parents house. It was partially your fault too but you were in the clear until Y/N pulled the middle finger out. You still didn't want to play Y/N's game, well at least you thought. You moved Y/N panties to the side and slid 2 fingers in, which made you chuckle a bit after hearing a moan come out of Y/N's mouth. You were hard already, so hearing moans and seeing what was in front of you got you more aroused.)

Y/N- Mmm deeper...

Yoongi- Geez getting wet already? Well this is going to be fun.
(You carefully move away from Y/N trying your best not to wake Y/N up. As soon as you position yourself you're admiring the view of Y/N's core. You slowly started to open Y/N's legs and started to kiss Y/N's thighs. As soon as you stuck your tongue you knew Y/N's wasn't asleep anymore.)

Yoongi- So acting like you were asleep hmm?

Y/N- Nope I was already awake when you moved me. Did you forget that I'm a light sleeper? Idiot.

Yoongi- Hey nerd! Did you forget that I'm the dominant one still.

Y/N- Doesn't seem like it. Since you have to pleasure me when I'm supposed to sleep. So doing it in secret isn't really a dominant thing.

Yoongi- Alright wanna really see?

Y/N- And do you want to carry me around for half the day?

Yoongi- No last time you were faking it just to annoy me.

Y/N- Nope asshole I really couldn't walk, but yea to annoy you I did it for 5 extra hours.

Yoongi- Ok then I did my job right. But hey we enjoyed it quite a lot.

Y/N- Well you're not going to have it you're way. Since you started I get to have my way with you now. No games like yours, they'll be mine.

Yoongi- Nope.

(He didn't even let you get up once you were trapped between both his arms. The only thing that did suck was that it was burning hot with the a/c broken and how he was playing with the console and heated the room up.)

Y/N- Well not in the mood sorry.

Yoongi- Really after displaying yourself like you did?

Y/N- Yep. I'm hungry so I'm going to make dinner you want some just come downstairs when it's done.

Yoongi- I'm not going to wait.

(You grabbed Y/N by the waist and threw Y/N back on the bed. You already lost to Y/N's little game so it was time to show who really was the dominant one.)

Y/N- Ahh! What the hell?! Let me go make some food. I'll make it for you if we have our fun first.

Y/N- If we're going to have fun let me at least get my black box.

Yoongi- Fine by me. Go.

                    *Y/N POV*
(You were to hungry to be playing other games with Yoongi so when you got up you ran downstairs.)

Yoongi- Where are you going?! Your bag is in your room!

Y/N- Yea but the food is downstairs!
FOOD IS IMPORTANT TOO!

Yoongi- Fine! We'll eat then play.