Sweet Home

*Y/N POV*

(Yoongi's last text was 2 weeks ago, but this time it didn't bother you. It had said that he would be home exactly the 6 month mark. He promised that it wouldn't be 1 day more or 1 day less. You were finally happy he was coming back, if he didn't come before 12 then he was never going to enter your room, you changed the lock on your door, but this time you had a professional change it so he couldn't pick it. You were so happy and excited you made him his favorite dinner, wore the favorite clothes that he loved, and underneath the lingerie he brought for you. He eventually sent you it even though you fought not to, so you knew he was thirsty for it. When you were almost finished making dinner you looked at the clock 5pm. He still wasn't back, you called and sent a text but nothing. You still know to be patient so waited 2 more hours. Until you got hungry and started to eat, you finished and still nothing. You gave up and ended up getting mad at him for making you feel like a idiot doing everything for nothing. To relax you lit candles and filled the jacuzzi tub that was renovated a month after he left. So bubbles, candles, and piano music. You were irritated, annoyed, and to top it of mad as hell that he made that promise and stood you up.)

*YOONGI POV*
(Your flight was delayed by 2 hrs, and knowing Y/N you knew that you were going to get an earful. Either way you had till 12 so only had 3 hours to get home. You told your driver to drive as fast as he can. It was still 30 mins away, so now you have time to get there. While he was driving you were changing out of your suit, every stop you rolled around in the back. Then you thought I should have asked for a shorter limo. Still happy though rolling around like a fool in the back, when the driver saw you he put the wall that separated both of you. Once up you heard the laughing. Once you got home it was dark just saw a light shining through the bathroom door. Before you went upstairs you looked in the refrigerator for food since you didn't have dinner, you saw your favorite food in tupperware, and felt bad about missing dinner with Y/N, so as you went upstairs you saw a trail of Y/N's clothes. You got worried that there would be someone else there bc if Y/N was mad then there you would be replaced. So as you opened the bathroom door you saw Y/N with earphones relaxing in the bathtub. Y/N didn't hear you enter since you heard the music coming from the earphones. So to surprise Y/N you kissed Y/N's neck, then took off the earphones.)

                     *Y/N POV*
(You felt Yoongi kiss your neck, at first you got startled, but his soft kiss you knew it was him. His hands trailed down to your chest, but you felt bad as you saw a blister on his finger that had his ring on. As you turned around he looked as he was going to cry.)

Y/N- What's wrong? You're back, aren't you happy?

Yoongi- Of course, but I thought since I was late, and didn't talk much to you I was replaced.

Y/N- Have you seen the clock? Yea I would be mad bc you didn't keep your promise, but it will be hard for you to be replaced. Do you even know how you treat me compared to the other guys that have treated me like trash? You spoil me when I argue over the small things that have cost more than my old wold-robe. I wouldn't leave you for petty things. You know I love you just like you do. Can I get out of the bathtub though, so we can talk?

Yoongi- No I want to get in.

Y/N- Ok. (As he got undressed you got out but he pulled you back in.) Oww that hurt! You jerk!

Yoongi- And you nerd, I said not to get out.

Y/N- I was done with my bath. I don't want to be a raisin, but fine I'll just stay 15mins just to help you.

Yoongi- Oh you'll help me alright. Just remember I haven't had any action these past 6 months.

Y/N- Me either. Unlike you I still can wait a couple of minutes more. If you want to see me in the favorite lingerie then wait.

Yoongi- No! I want you right now. You can wear that tomorrow night, so your staying in this tub until I say you can leave.

Y/N- Fine since I missed you a lot. If you want to have all the control then fine, but tomorrow I will.

Yoongi- Totally fine with that, since I know how kinky you are. (As he said that you smacked his chest and splashed water at him.) was that necessary.

Y/N- Yes very much! You still are rude aren't you? I think you'll never lose that trait.(As you said that he lifted you up and sat you on his lap.) you couldn't have given me a warning?

Yoongi- I'm in control remember?

(After he said that he kissed your forehead. Then again without warning he kissed your lips, but as usual you respond as now it seemed like a reflex. It got even more intense when you felt his hand down on your core and massaging your clit. You responded the same as you started giving him a hand job. It didn't take long for the mirror to fog up every time you two separated to catch your breath. You threw your head back once he entered you and thrusted. It was painful at first bc you didn't have sex in a while, which made him even harder.)

Yoongi- You did wait for me.

Y/N- I'm not an easy person, you know? (It was past the 15min mark, but it felt so good you didn't want to stop. Until he saw the foggy clock.)

Yoongi- Seems you were having too much fun that the 15mins passed. Let's get out.

(When he entered the room he heard the door lock. As you had a smirk on your face, he knew you still wanted more.)

Yoongi- Seems that you missed me quite a bit more than I thought. Still I also missed you so much you have no idea, especially your sweet scent, lips, and the taste of you.