True Love

(You were sick of hiding from Yoongi and knew either way you would explain why you didn't want to see him for a while. It was better sooner than later, he did deserve an explanation for the way you were acting. You wanted to eat something decent not just some sandwich that was made poorly before running like a mouse back to your room. Yoongi was outside your door every morning and night to check on you, now it was your turn to check on him and how his health was. After a week of lock up some guy that didn't care about you wasn't going to ruin your life again.)

Y/N- Can we talk?

(As soon as he saw you he held you in his arms, you didn't expect him to forgive you for ignoring him for the past week. Yoongi hugged you for what you thought was the longest.)

Yoongi- Ok, but I'm not letting you go.

Y/N- I think you should, you're not going to want to get close to me again when I tell you everything. Yoongi just stay at least my friend after I tell you what my past is.

Yoongi- I'm not letting go of you. You're staying in my arms, but you can start talking.

Y/N- Ok

(You explained everything that happened to you when you were in high school and basically your past. Yoongi seemed to not be surprised by what you just told him, he was still wrapped around you. You were glad to have him close to you since you needed him the most right now.)

Yoongi- Thank you for trusting me and telling me your painful past. Remember that I'm not letting go of you after what you went through.

Y/N- But you don't seem surprised or disgusted after what I told you.

Yoongi- Why would I be, it wasn't your fault that some asshole didn't let you go. I don't didn't have to lock yourself up from me.

Y/N- sorry.

(Yoongi never looked at you with pity in his eyes and you didn't know why but you liked that. So some way you still managed to peck his lips as he kissed you back and you felt love in that kiss, which you felt from his lips full with love.
Yoongi held you for what was probably 2 hr, and had several make out sessions that you missed the past week. He noticed one thing missing from you.)

Yoongi- Where's your ring that you were never supposed to take off?

Y/N- I felt like I didn't deserve a ring that was for another girl that would make you happier.

Yoongi- Go put on the ring right now. I gave it to you for a reason and not someone else.

(His expression changed to anger that you never actually have seen. You have seen him mad but not like that, so you ran up stairs. It was funny to him as he thought it was cute that you looked like a little girl in trouble. He smirked and you didn't even know. You changed your clothes to your cleaning clothes, since you saw the state of the house when you walked out but didn't say anything. As soon as you got down the stairs you started laughing so loud that probably the neighbors thought you were crazy.)

Y/N- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING!

Yoongi- My gorgeous maid outfit to clean duh.

Y/N- That's mine! Oh my god, I'm so not missing this moment. SMILE!

Yoongi- No!

(As soon as he saw you taking out your phone, he ran towards you and started wrestling for it. It reminded you about the last time when he surprised you with the vacation, as soon as that came to mind you spaced out and he was on top of you with your phone.)

~FLASH BACK~
                *YOONGI POV*
(Y/N was locked in the room for 3 days already and you would only hear at night when Y/N made food and run up, and lock up again. You just sat next to the door. So you decided to look into Y/N's past to see why Y/N was suddenly acting that way after the trip to the beach, but you knew it had to do something with the guy that talked like that to Y/N. You called your secretary to find the information that you wanted.)

Yoongi- I need you to look into Y/N's past and bring me the information you find.

Jimin- Ok, but I need to tell Jin that I'm doing this, since I'm going to use the company for it.

Yoongi- Yea whatever just tell him it's important for me and not nag me about it later.

Jimin- Ok.

(After a day you had what you wanted. Just as you saw the documents you felt sick. Jimin even knew that something was wrong but didn't want to mention a thing to you, because he saw the face you make when you're furious. You read the documents that were Y/N's past and why Y/N moved several times. You called Jin to prepare a surprise for Y/N's ex boyfriend.)

Jin- Hi I'm selling makeup. Do you have a girlfriend that would like to wear some. Please I'm just trying to make money.

Ex- No I don't have a girlfriend.

Jin- Ok how about a cologne? Jimin.

(As Jin called Jimin over he sprayed his face, which made him pass out. After 3 hrs of waiting for him they brought him to a different house you had. You didn't have to do anything to wake him up, Jin just threw cold water in his face.)

Jin- All yours, come on Jimin he needs to talk to him alone.

Jimin- Ok. Call if you need anything.

Yoongi- I won't. Once I leave he might, but remember don't say a thing. He won't.

Ex- Who the fuck are you guys?! Let me go! where am I?!

Yoongi- One thing I want to know is your past.

Ex- I was perfect student.

(You knew that he was lying to you. He gave you the most fake story, which made you more mad since you were already mad at what he did to Y/N. Since you wanted to show him the way it feels how he treated Y/N. You soon saw him unconscious but you didn't really care. After he woke up he saw a report on him for him to get arrested.)

Ex- You're the one that's going to get arrested.

Yoongi- Oh please, how all I did was have fun. Plus I can't get arrested, if I were I would be there for less than 1hr unlike you, you sick basterd.

~END FLASH BACK~

                     *Y/N POV*

Yoongi- I don't know why you didn't trust me. Oh by the way, I know you said that you would leave me if I fought. Would you but first look at the pics ok.

Y/N- Ok.
(As soon as you saw your Ex if seemed as if you were a evil person, but what he put you through. You turned around and gave Yoongi the best hug you could ever give him. Yoongi did say he would protect you, he didn't lie.)

Yoongi- Seems that I did good?

Y/N- Well kinda. Take off my maid outfit.

Yoongi- You want a strip tease.

Y/N- Later when we finish cleaning. Plus, since you have shown how much you love me then you have control.

I don't put P.S but I don't know if I should keep writing or discontinue. Comment since I don't know if you like it.