Darkness Follows

*Warning sensitive subjects*

*RAPE
*ABUSE

(The probation finally lifted that he actually respected. When you would make breakfast his arms were around your waist and his face on your shoulder looking over. Yoongi even forgot that he had his own room, but his was smaller than yours so it was ok with you. To tease him you would wear his favorite nightgown, but he knew to go to the store for chocolate and Midol those days. You felt bad for doing that so you would let him take control of you for a week, those were his favorite days. Then you had to hid your toys, but he found them some way. You can't lie you liked those weeks too.)

Yoongi- Ok. So it's like that, I'll be right back just lie down.

Y/N- What? I can't wear pjs?

Yoongi- You can, but next week don't be mad at me in the mornings if you're in a different pain.

Y/N- I know. That's why I want to dress like I am right now. You won't wake up easily next week, so if you have something drawn on your face like last time not my fault. I couldn't walk easily so remember that's my retaliation.

Yoongi- Yea I remember that! You caused me to have the nickname Dickhead for 2 weeks! I'll be right back.

Y/N- Ok.

(After a few weeks Yoongi took you out for a date, since you were still doing hw late at night when he was asleep. He had business at the company but he was able to stay at home. His dad knew he would finish before time so he would send him the paper work through e mail.)

Yoongi- Let's go out. It feels suffocated when we're just in the same room but not able to have fun.

Y/N- I know but you need to finish or you'll have to leave again.

Yoongi- Well I just sent him the last document that he had me do.

Y/N- Ok. Well if you're finished I'll finish mine after we get back. I don't turn it in for a few days so ok.

(You get dressed put on a bit of makeup, while he sees you running around the room getting ready.)

Yoongi- You don't need makeup. We're going to the beach, so I hope you don't look like a ghost, with your eyeliner.

Y/N- Ugh! Fine I don't have waterproof.

(Finally after the 2hr drive, you're relieved that you don't have to drive anymore. Yoongi sees you tired and decided to set up the parasol and the beach towels. As soon as he was done Yoongi took you to the dock where there were small posts up. As he looked at you he saw you looking at a shell necklace and bought it without even asking. You looked at other posts and came from behind putting it on around your neck, as soon as he did his arms went around your waist.)

Yoongi- You like it?

Y/N- Yes, but when did you even buy it?

Yoongi- Doesn't matter as long as you like it and don't take it off, like that ring I gave you too.

Y/N- I won't. I love it, so it will stay around my neck. Thank you!

(You both walked post to post, until you heard a familiar voice that stopped you from walking to the next post. Yoongi looked at you and saw your legs start to shake, he looked at the direction that you were looking at and saw a guy that was looking at you. Yoongi held you close as the guy was walking up.)

???- So this is where you have been. Digging for gold.

Yoongi- Who the fuck are you! Don't talk to my girlfriend like that unless you want to have dentures!

???- Oh she didn't tell you that she had a boyfriend?

Yoongi- No bc she has 1 and that's me for the past year and half.

(When you saw your ex you went behind Yoongi, remembering the things that he did to you. Yoongi noticed how you became vulnerable, behind his back. You weren't the talking back person you felt like a little girl needing to hide.)

Y/N- we're nothing anymore please just leave.

Ex- But what about the good old times?

Yoongi- Don't make me say it! Get the fuck up out of here!

(When he was yelling you saw the bodyguards walking up. That whole day was ruined by the guy that destroyed your high school years.)

    ~Flashback~

Friend- Omg he is the best boyfriend if he knows your color and brand makeup too!

Y/N- yea

Boyfriend- Bitch you better cover those disgusting marks on your face!

Y/N- Your the one that caused them. (As you said that he slapped you and fell on the floor. While on the floor of his room he kicked your stomach making you lose your breath.)

Boyfriend- You look pathetic get up!

Y/N- please stop. please it hurts so much.

Boyfriend- Well I'm kinda enjoying myself to be honest. How about this clean the house and you can go home and eat like the fat pig you are.

Y/N- ok.

(As you're about to finish you hear noise from his room, you peek in and see him making out with a girl while looking at you. He got up and slammed the door in your face. The only thing you could do is go home and go to your room, you couldn't eat anything during the weekends. He acted as he was the best boyfriend there ever was, showering you with gifts at school in front of his and your friends. After school was a living nightmare and when you tried to leave him he left you with several bruises when you took your shirt off.)

Y/N- If you don't love me just let me be please.

Boyfriend- I do love you. That's why I don't want to let you go. So don't say that again! Here I'll show you my love for you.

(He grabbed your wrist tight that felt as if he was going to break your arm. Throwing you down on the bed and ripping off your clothes violently, it was the first time you were going to have sex.)

Y/N- PLEASE NO DON'T! I haven't done anything before! I DON'T WANT TO!

Boyfriend- Oh but I'll show you a good time. So shut up! No one can hear you remember that my parents are gone.

Y/N- AHH! HURTS PLEASE STOP!!!

(You didn't call your parents to pick you up, since you didn't want to face them after what he had done to you. The worst part was that you had to see him again the next day. After a few days your parents were worried about you since you weren't eating, so they asked what had happened. You explained everything that was happening and showed the bruises. Instead of reporting you changed school and house, since they knew he would be looking for you.)

   ~Flash End~

Yoongi- Ok let's go home now.

Y/N- ok

(As soon as you got home you locked yourself in your room. Yoongi didn't know anything about your past and you didn't want him to know. You felt ashamed of your life and how you didn't do anything to stop a person who ruined your life again. The only thing that you could do is to try and forget like you did, until he showed up again. Now you have to go through that again to forget. Yoongi had to know either way but you couldn't see him and was locked in your room only to come out to get food when he was asleep.)

                   *Week Later*

Y/N- can we talk?