International Problems

(Finally even though it was the longest flight you have taken, you landed. The first thing you guys was to go straight to the hotel. It wasn't a long trip there, so you were glad when you entered the room and plopped down on the bed. Yoongi fell on top of you taking the wind out of you. Once you caught your breath you both started laughing.)

Y/N- It's late I'm gonna go get ready to sleep.

Yoongi- Ok I'll wait.

(You knew he was waiting for beautiful, cute, or sexy pjs, but as a way to calm his hormones you walked out scaring him and making him laugh. How you had sweats a baggy white shirt and to top it off you wore your face mask.)

Yoongi- WHAT THE HELL Y/N! Pfft.

Y/N- What aren't I bootiful?

Yoongi- I thought I would never see you like that. Let me take a pic.

Y/N- NOOOO!

(As soon as he said that you ran to take his phone. Which ended up in both of you wrestling for it, you couldn't get it so ended up with a photo shoot to have fun with it. That was the point in the first place to make him laugh and have fun with it. After 15mins you took the face mask off while he was in shower. You got out then 20mins Yoongi was out with a towel wrapped around his waist. You started to get turned on seeing his abs so decided to turn your back to him and go to sleep.)

Y/N- G'night!

Yoongi- You don't want a second look without the towel?

Y/N- I said g'night. Let me sleep.

(Yoongi soon joined you as you felt his chest on your back, with his arms around your waist.)

*MORNING*
(You woke up as the alarm you put to wake you up, but Yoongi wasn't happy about that as he grunted to it. As he didn't want to wake up you jumped on him and started to shake him, in response he pushed you back down to cuddle. As soon as he had you down you squirmed out of his grip to get changed. 30 mins you were done but he was still in bed. So you decided he must have been really exhausted from the trip and went alone to the restaurant to eat, then bring him back breakfast. When you arrive at the hotel restaurant you were seated outside, but noticed a guy glancing over at you. You would lie if you said he wasn't a cute local, but you started to feel uncomfortable when he started to stare. Soon you looked as if you haven't eaten in so long, but you just wanted to get out of there and go back to Yoongi with his breakfast. When you got out he followed, but you started to speed walk to get to the room. He caught up and nonchalantly passed by as if he didn't do anything.)

Yoongi- Is that my breakfast?

Y/N- No it's mine, since you didn't want to wake up. Just kidding. I already ate with a beautiful view where I was seated. We can have lunch sitting there later.(You just acted as if there wasn't some creepy guy staring at you, because you knew if you said something he would freak out and ask to see the security cams to see who it was. Even though 1 thing is for sure, is that he has turned protective over you. You just hope you don't run into the guy again.)

Yoongi- Let me get ready to go to the places you want to go. The only thing, let's not go to the places that there are a lot of dudes.

Y/N- Yea yea. I want to go to the carnival they have at night. Can we go to that?

Yoongi- Yea anything to make you enjoy the trip. Just what do you want to visit first?

Y/N- Chapada dos Veadeirios. I heard that there are cristal rocks that are formed. Then the beach since it's close to the hotel.

Yoongi- Ok sounds good. Let's go so we have time for the carnival that starts at 7. I just looked at the days and times that they have it, and we came on the right days.